• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pink Recipes for Your Fundraiser Open House?

In summary, "Pink Recipes" are recipes created by Pampered Chef that feature pink ingredients or are pink in color. They can be used for any occasion and can be customized to fit dietary restrictions. The ingredients can also be purchased through Pampered Chef. These recipes can be used for fundraising for breast cancer awareness by hosting a party, selling the dishes, or encouraging donations in exchange for trying the pink dishes.
TammyJo
I am doing a HWC Fundraiser Open House this weekend and I need some pink recipes. I saw some on here but can't remember where, I looked in the recipe section and couldn't find them. So if anyone has any out there I would appreciate it if you could post them

Here are what I have:

Attachments

• HWC pink recipes.doc
    142.5 KB · Views: 599
Thank you very much, those are great. I will definately try some of those on Saturday:D

I did the 2-step fudge on Friday and used Cherry frosting and white chocolate chips, people said they tasted just like Cherry Mash candy.

jdavis said:
I did the 2-step fudge on Friday and used Cherry frosting and white chocolate chips, people said they tasted just like Cherry Mash candy.
Can you list the 2-step fudge recipe? I've seen it mentioned several times on this board but I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks!:eek:

What are "Pink Recipes"?

"Pink Recipes" are a collection of recipes created by Pampered Chef that feature pink ingredients or are pink in color. These recipes are often used in support of breast cancer awareness and fundraising efforts.

Are "Pink Recipes" only for breast cancer awareness events?

No, "Pink Recipes" can be used for any occasion. They are a fun and creative way to add a pop of color to your dishes and show support for breast cancer awareness.

Can I customize "Pink Recipes" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of our "Pink Recipes" can be easily customized to fit your dietary needs. We offer a variety of options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan diets.

Can I purchase the ingredients for "Pink Recipes" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of the ingredients for our "Pink Recipes" can be purchased through Pampered Chef. We strive to use high-quality and fresh ingredients in all of our recipes.

How can I use "Pink Recipes" to fundraise for breast cancer awareness?

There are several ways to use "Pink Recipes" for fundraising. You can host a Pampered Chef party and donate a portion of the sales to a breast cancer charity, or you can sell the dishes you make from the recipes at a bake sale or charity event. You can also simply make the recipes and encourage others to make a donation to a breast cancer charity in exchange for a taste of your delicious pink dish!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vickeme1
  • pamperedchef88