• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Perfect Pink Recipe for a Cancer Awareness Event?

In summary, Diane tested the pink lava cake recipe and it was good. She would like to try a different recipe for a De Mayo party.
Nfldfran
HEllo everyone,
I am looking for ideas for an interactive cooking show...a pink party. Which recipe would you have the guests make together? The hostess is very excited about having pink food and pink drinks. Any input appreciated.
Thanks
Diane

I believe if you do a search on this site for HWC recipes you will find someone came up with a great recipe booklet with a load of "pink" recipes.

I just tested the pink lava cake in the dcb last night. I took a white cake mix, added red food coloring, then used strawberry icing. It was good, cute too, and the white cake helped it not be so overpowering. You could serve it with sliced strawberries and strawberry ice cream.

You could also make the strawberry ice in the mfp, then make a pink beverage in the quick stir, serve them in martini glasses with a scoop of the strawberry ice.

The Strawberry- Coconut Tres Leche Trifle is awesome too. You could make a box pound cake and add red coloring to make it pink, then the trifle would have more color in addition to the strawberries. Plus the trifle is a host special. And it feeds alot of people!

There are lots of ideas on other threads too.

there is a file on this board that has HWC I am giving a choice or 2 recipes to my hosts, the Strawberry Spinach salad or the Strawberry bruscheta and of course I am making the molten strawberry cake

I just tested something I am going to use in May. I made the strawberry ice and added as "ice cubes" to Country Time lemonade to make strawberry lemonade. It comes out a weird color with Country Time lemonade, but if you make fresh lemonade, it comes out a great pink color!!! :)

I like to do a Strawberry Microwave Cake in the Stoneware Fluted Pan. 1 box strawberry cake mix, three eggs, 1 can strawberry pie filling. Mix all together. Spread into oiled SFP and microwave on high 13-15 minutes. Invert immediately onto Simple Additions Round Platter or onto Cake Server.

I tried the pink lava cake using strawberry cake mix & cream cheese icing. It was AWESOME!

Rhonda-Roo said:
I tried the pink lava cake using strawberry cake mix & cream cheese icing. It was AWESOME!

Did you use the dcb or the rice cooker?

You can make it in either the Rice Cooker Plus or the DCB, but I'd choose the DCB because it's a higher priced item and it's more versatile. I need to try this recipe this weekend. I'm doing a "Pinko" De Mayo party for someone and we talked about doing this recipe. I'm thinking this cake would look pretty flipped out on a platter if it was made in the fluted stone, but I really want to show off the DCB. I wonder if I should just care more about the taste of the cake and not the look. ;) :D

I just searched the files for the lava cake recipe and it only pulls up recipes for the prep bowl lava cakes. Is the DCB lava cake in a recipe book?

jeanlewis13 said:
I like to do a Strawberry Microwave Cake in the Stoneware Fluted Pan. 1 box strawberry cake mix, three eggs, 1 can strawberry pie filling. Mix all together. Spread into oiled SFP and microwave on high 13-15 minutes. Invert immediately onto Simple Additions Round Platter or onto Cake Server.

Serve using the HWC Pink Zebra High Heel Cake Server

Chef Endora said:
Serve using the HWC Pink Zebra High Heel Cake Server
THAT is the ticket!​

What is a good "pink" recipe to fix during lunch time? I am having an 11am party....

I Love the Strawberry Margarita squares.

babywings76 said:
You can make it in either the Rice Cooker Plus or the DCB, but I'd choose the DCB because it's a higher priced item and it's more versatile.

I need to try this recipe this weekend. I'm doing a "Pinko" De Mayo party for someone and we talked about doing this recipe. I'm thinking this cake would look pretty flipped out on a platter if it was made in the fluted stone, but I really want to show off the DCB. I wonder if I should just care more about the taste of the cake and not the look. ;) :D

"pinko de mayo!" LOVE IT! :thumbup::thumbup:

I would love the spinach strawberry recipe..or where can i find it. Thanks a bunch!!!
Also..I would appreciate any suggustions on a great recipe for a American Cancer Society booth I am doing at Relay for Life. I thought about a cool and serve show...maybe a quick strawberry trife. Would love some great ideas, if you have any. Thanks

What are "Pink Recipes for May Shows"?

"Pink Recipes for May Shows" is a collection of pink-themed recipes that can be used for May-themed parties or events. These recipes are created by Pampered Chef and can be used for various occasions such as Mother's Day, bridal showers, or even just a fun girls' night in.

Are the "Pink Recipes for May Shows" only for May events?

No, these recipes can be used for any occasion throughout the year. The pink theme is just a fun and festive addition, but the recipes themselves can be enjoyed at any time.

Can I modify the "Pink Recipes for May Shows" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes can be modified to fit various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. Pampered Chef offers ingredient substitutes and tips for modifying the recipes to fit your specific needs.

Do I need special equipment to make the "Pink Recipes for May Shows"?

No, the recipes can be made using standard kitchen equipment. However, some recipes may suggest the use of Pampered Chef products for optimal results. These products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I find the "Pink Recipes for May Shows" online?

Yes, the "Pink Recipes for May Shows" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They can also be shared through social media or email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • pamperedchefdt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies