• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Pink Polka Dot Cup and Plate Set?

In summary, the customer wants the pink polka dot cup and plate, but does not want to have a party in May. The only way to get it is by hosting a show in May.
cakepampered
HI Everyone!

I have a customer who can't have a party in May but really wants to get the pink polka dot cup and plate. I suggested a catalog show but she isn't up for it. What else can I do for her? She really wants the set. Does anybody know if it will be offered for sale after HWC promotion?:confused:
Any and all replies are welcome!

As far as I know, the only way to get it is by hosting some kind of show in May - cooking, catalog, online show, wedding shower, etc. May shows *can* be submitted in June, but they WON'T count towards the June Sell-a-thon. You could host a mystery host show - even a catalog one - and raffle off the opportunity to purchase the cups and squares. Maybe to the person who refers you to the most people?

Ask her to do just the pink products. A friend of mine was the same way, wanting the cups and squares but just had a huge party in jan. I got an order form on here that had just the pink products and she is doing that . She sold $143.00 worth in just 2 days. A great easy way to help the cause and get the "pink" products. hope this helps.

What a great idea about selling the pink products!! Would you happen to know where I can find that order form? My customer works in a BIG company, I'm sure that she could get quite a few orders. I knew I could count on you wonderful people for great advice!:)

Here's mineI got $300 in orders before May 1st! It is a great way to promote the pink products!:D

I have added a $1 to each product to cover tax and group shipping to one person. It is in Adobe and there is room for your stamp at the bottom!:D

Attachments

• HWC order grid.pdf
    445 KB · Views: 320

1. What is the material of the Pink Polka Dot Cup and Plate?

The Pink Polka Dot Cup and Plate is made of high-quality ceramic that is both durable and dishwasher safe.

2. How many pieces are included in the Pink Polka Dot Cup and Plate set?

The set includes one cup and one plate, both adorned with playful pink polka dots.

3. Can the Pink Polka Dot Cup and Plate be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Pink Polka Dot Cup and Plate is microwave safe, making it convenient for heating up your favorite beverages or snacks.

4. What is the size of the Pink Polka Dot Cup and Plate?

The cup has a capacity of 12 ounces and the plate has a diameter of 8 inches, making it the perfect size for serving small meals or snacks.

5. Is the Pink Polka Dot Cup and Plate part of a collection?

Yes, the Pink Polka Dot Cup and Plate is part of the Pink Polka Dot Collection, which also includes various kitchen tools and accessories in the same fun and stylish design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sherryskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • stacywhitlow
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • nickywsn