• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a 'Pink Lemon Aid' I Saw on Let's Make a Deal?

In summary, "Pink Lemon Aid" is a popular summer drink that combines equal parts lemonade and pink lemonade with a splash of cranberry juice for a sweet and tangy flavor. It is not a Pampered Chef product, but was featured on Let's Make a Deal. It can be made with fresh lemons and there are many variations, such as adding sparkling water or vodka, or using different types of lemonade and fruit juices.
ChefKeender
I saw on Lets Make a Deal that someone has a 'Pink Lemon Aid' for sale. Does anyone know what that is? :confused:
TIA

It is an older product that was pink for help whip cancer a few years ago. It is basically a spout that you stick into a lemon so you can easily juice it, and a container that the lemon can sit in, so you can save it to use at a later time. You really do get a lot of juice that way.

Thanks!Thanks, Shana!

I am learning of so many tools that PC used to have. Some of them seemed like awesome tools, and I wonder why they discontinued them.

What is a "Pink Lemon Aid"?

A "Pink Lemon Aid" is a refreshing drink made with lemonade, pink lemonade, and a splash of cranberry juice. It's a perfect blend of sweet and tangy flavors.

Is "Pink Lemon Aid" a Pampered Chef product?

No, "Pink Lemon Aid" is not a Pampered Chef product. It is a drink that was featured on the game show Let's Make a Deal and has gained popularity as a tasty summer drink.

How do you make "Pink Lemon Aid"?

To make "Pink Lemon Aid," mix together equal parts of lemonade and pink lemonade. Then add a splash of cranberry juice for color and extra flavor. Serve over ice and enjoy!

Can I use fresh lemons to make "Pink Lemon Aid"?

Yes, you can use fresh lemons to make "Pink Lemon Aid." Simply squeeze the juice from the lemons and mix it with pink lemonade and cranberry juice. Adjust the measurements to your liking.

Are there any variations to the "Pink Lemon Aid" recipe?

Yes, there are many variations to the "Pink Lemon Aid" recipe. Some people like to add a splash of sparkling water for a bubbly twist, or a shot of vodka for an adult version. You can also experiment with different types of lemonade or add in other fruit juices for a unique flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • buddy5909