• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pink Help Whip Cancer Items Still Available for Purchase?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of pink items including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving dishes. These pink items represent the company's support for breast cancer research and awareness, with a portion of the proceeds going towards this cause. These items can also be purchased at a discounted price for fundraising events through the "Round-Up from the Heart" program. There are also promotions and discounts for pink items during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, but they are available for purchase year-round.
chezshelly
Gold Member
2 Pink Mix N Chops, pink trimmed Bar Board and 1 pink Flexible Scraper from our Help Whip Cancer Items. $10.00 each plus shipping.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

my zip code is 18810. what would be shipping be on one of the mix and chops and bar board?

do you have them available?

So sorry I will check and see what I have left and get back to you asap.

Great

I have one pink mix n chip left. Shipping to 18810 would be $5.95. I do also have one of the pink flexible scrapers left.

Pink flexible scraper has sold thanks!!

Shipping would be $6.45 so total would be $16.45. Would you like for me to do a PayPal invoice?

That would be great. I can pay it in the morning :) same email.

Ok I created an invoice and sent it to you!!

I still have one pink mix n chop available. $10.00 plus shipping.

Hi Shelly, would you take $8 plus shipping for the mix n chop? Also, is the bar board available? Please email me at [email protected] as I don't check this site regularly but am interested! Thank you! Adrienne

All of these Help Whip Cancer items have been sold

1. What types of pink items are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of pink items including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving dishes. We also have pink versions of our popular kitchen gadgets and utensils.

2. Is there a specific reason for the color pink?

Yes, the color pink represents our support for breast cancer research and awareness. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of our pink items goes towards this cause.

3. Can I purchase pink items for a fundraising event?

Absolutely! We have a special program called "Round-Up from the Heart" where you can purchase pink items at a discounted price for fundraising events. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for pink items?

Yes, we often have promotions or discounts for our pink items during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for current deals.

5. Can I still purchase pink items outside of Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

Yes, our pink items are available for purchase year-round. We believe in supporting breast cancer research and awareness every day, not just in October.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tasoula76
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • Candi_f