• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink HWC Shoes Arrive - I'm in Love!

In summary, Fed -ex man just dropped off my Pink HWC products ..... I just love the shoe serverI submitted my 2nd Feb. show today and can't wait to get all of the HWC products--especially the shoe! It has captured my eye and hopefully will for upcoming guests, as.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Fed -ex man just dropped off my Pink HWC products ..... I just love the shoe server

I submitted my 2nd Feb. show today and can't wait to get all of the HWC products--especially the shoe! It has captured my eye and hopefully will for upcoming guests, as well.

I am not a "shoe" lady but I received my HWC products today and I love the knife and the micro-towel. My husband said you better not have bought that show thing!! I laughed and told him I earned it but that I thought it would be a big big seller and he shook his head and walked away lol

I got mine today! I love them all!

love the shoe.. it's ingenius!

did you get a shipping notice? I submitted mine but never got a notice

California Girl said:
did you get a shipping notice? I submitted mine but never got a notice

We don't get notices for promotions earned, but there is a way to track them:

On CC, from the Frequent Links on the right, choose Product Adjustment.
Accept and continue.
Click can't remember show number.
I leave it set as ALL and click FIND.

A list of your shows, samples, etc will display. Cooking shows have Ks, catalog shows have Cs, Supply orders have Ss and most promotional items will have a "G" in it.
It will be your Cons# followed by "G" and a 4 digit number. This number fall pretty close to your show numbers.

Then, go to FedEx and track BY REFERENCE. The reference number is the number you just located - but you need to tack on "01" to the end.

Most of the time it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I'll be doing my second show tonight. Hopefully people show up...

DeannaK1022 said:
love the shoe.. it's ingenius!

I don't get the "shoe" concept.. but that's just me...

colegrovet said:

It's the heel design.. the way it detaches from the main shoe.. it's just fantastic for cleaning.

I'm not a fan of the shoe, either. But I am looking forward to getting everything else. However, I do think that many ladies will really like the shoe. I really want to get that coupon organizer. I would SO use that. Is it included in our earned prizes or will we have to buy it?

colegrovet said:

I guess you're not Imelda Marcos, Terry. Many women love shoes. I knew someone who had over 100 pairs and that was 10 years ago. I can't imagine how many she has now. And the Mother's Day special in April will appeal to the ones who love purses.

I didn't really care for the shoe cake server. But the rest was okay I am thinking the pink paring knife will go over good.

deanna_g said:
I'm not a fan of the shoe, either. But I am looking forward to getting everything else. However, I do think that many ladies will really like the shoe. I really want to get that coupon organizer. I would SO use that. Is it included in our earned prizes or will we have to buy it?

The flyer on CC shows it as one of the items you can earn.

It's not big enough for my coupons, though...

NooraK said:
We don't get notices for promotions earned, but there is a way to track them:

On CC, from the Frequent Links on the right, choose Product Adjustment.
Accept and continue.
Click can't remember show number.
I leave it set as ALL and click FIND.

A list of your shows, samples, etc will display. Cooking shows have Ks, catalog shows have Cs, Supply orders have Ss and most promotional items will have a "G" in it.
It will be your Cons# followed by "G" and a 4 digit number. This number fall pretty close to your show numbers.

Then, go to FedEx and track BY REFERENCE. The reference number is the number you just located - but you need to tack on "01" to the end.

Most of the time it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I'll be doing my second show tonight. Hopefully people show up...

Can't track this one as it's coming Smart Post but you can check the adjustment screen to see if it shipped. Orders are not added to that scren until they have shipped.

Just got mine yesterday and it does include the coupon organizer. I personally think the show is really cute, and plan to buy one for every woman in my family for Christmas... I mean, even if they don't love shoes it is too cute.
To me anyway... but I am a shoe girl.... and a pink girl, and a zebra-print girl... I am pretty happy as you can imagine!

How long after you submitted your second show did you recieve them? I submitted mine on February 14th which was 10 days ago.

NooraK said:
The flyer on CC shows it as one of the items you can earn.

It's not big enough for my coupons, though...

My coupons take up a whole drawer of my filing cabinet. But I would use this for my weekly coupons that I'm going to use when I go to the store. That and my list. (-:

chef131doreen said:
Fed -ex man just dropped off my Pink HWC products ..... I just love the shoe server

FedEx? I thought they were coming Smart Post which is FedEx --> USPS.

deanna_g said:
My coupons take up a whole drawer of my filing cabinet. But I would use this for my weekly coupons that I'm going to use when I go to the store. That and my list. (-:

Good plan! I have mine in an index card box, and while I do pull out the ones that I plan to use during my trip (with my list), I like to have the box with me in case I find an unadvertised deal that I have a coupon for.

They are coming smart post. I like the coupon organizer better than the shoe. Cracker Barrell has two heel designs for this server- its $19.99 there. One is sparkles and the other I think is pink. I thought it was interesting to see theirs.

Yes must be coming smart post - mine shipped out on the 16th, have yet to receive them!

I just got mine today! I dont want to use the damn towel it's so cute!
I want to show it off at my shows lol

I submitted my second show today and can't wait to get the products. The shoe is going on top of my daughters birthday cake if it arrives in time. She is a shoe fanatic.

Submitted shows today and cant wait to get my HWC products. I did not earn them last year. I have earned the last few incentives and I love it!!!

Woo hoo! I got my 2 shows in. Had to pay for a customer's order because her card would not go through, I even double-checked the numbers with her. I know she's good for it.

Glad to hear the coupon holder is included in this!

NooraK said:
Good plan! I have mine in an index card box, and while I do pull out the ones that I plan to use during my trip (with my list), I like to have the box with me in case I find an unadvertised deal that I have a coupon for.

That's good, too. I don't clip my coupons until I use them, though. I use an online database that tells me which insert and which week it was in. So Mine are in files according to date and they are unclipped inserts. (-:

What are the features of the Pink HWC Shoes?

The Pink HWC Shoes are made from high-quality materials and are designed for maximum comfort. They have a cushioned sole, arch support, and non-slip bottoms. The shoes also have a stylish and modern design with a pink color and the Pampered Chef logo on the side.

Do the Pink HWC Shoes come in different sizes?

Yes, the Pink HWC Shoes come in a range of sizes to fit all foot sizes. We offer sizes from 5 to 11, including half sizes.

Are the Pink HWC Shoes suitable for all-day wear?

Yes, the Pink HWC Shoes are designed for all-day wear. They are perfect for anyone who spends hours on their feet, whether it's in the kitchen or at work. The cushioned sole and arch support provide extra comfort and support, making them ideal for long periods of wear.

Can the Pink HWC Shoes be worn in the kitchen?

Yes, the Pink HWC Shoes are perfect for wearing in the kitchen. They have a non-slip bottom, making them safe to wear on slippery surfaces. The shoes are also easy to clean and maintain, making them a practical choice for kitchen wear.

Do the Pink HWC Shoes run true to size?

Yes, the Pink HWC Shoes run true to size. We recommend ordering your regular shoe size for the best fit. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing up for a more comfortable fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• itsjustCarla
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • VictoriaH