• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraise with HWC Products - No Shipping Charges!

In summary, the speaker is doing fundraisers using HWC products and offering free shipping. They have found that this encourages people to purchase smaller priced items and they have also found a solution to not receiving enough PC bags by purchasing pink plastic bags on Ebay. They are considering using a ribbon stencil to decorate the bags and have attached their HWC letter and order forms for others to use. The speaker is grateful for the ideas shared on the site and has noticed an increase in sales and bookings since implementing them.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm doing several HWC fundraisers with only HWC products. Since I'm not charging shipping for the seperate orders (I'm going to divide the orders into seperate shows and put them on only one or two orders - I'll pick-up the shipping charges). I found that people are more inclined to purchase these smaller priced items knowing that they don't have to pay shipping charges......plus, there's a good cause behind it. Then it dawned on me, after I got started with brainstorm, that I wouldn't receive enough PC bags with the orders. uh oh....dilemma....

Well, I found these cute pink plastic bags on ebay that I'm going to deliver the products in. They aren't very big (9x12) but even if someone ordered several of the HWC items they will still fit in the bags just fine. I received them yesterday and they will work just fine. The item number on ebay is 7615206744 they are sold in lots of 100 for 11.99. I was thinking about using the ribbon stencil and sponging it on in white or gray - not sure how well that it would stay on the plastic though - do I need to use a certain type of paint?

I'm also attaching my HWC letter and order forms for you all too. They may look familiar to some of you as I got (stole) these ideas off this site and changed them up just a bit to 'make them my own'! (I guess that's a little like plagiarizing - huh?!) I have two order forms. One I'm giving out to friends and using in my catalog host packets (it can only be used for HWC orders, if they want to order other things, they have to use the regular form and pay s/h). The other form is 'girlscout cookie type' that I'm handing out at the bank, dentist office, friend's office, I'm attaching it to the front of a 9x12 envelope......I hope this is useful to you.

You all have such great ideas! I'm grateful to have found this site. I have already noticed that my sales and bookings are increasing since I started using some of your ideas.....Thanks so much!!!!

Linda

Attachments

• HWC Order form_2page.doc
    325.5 KB · Views: 416
  • HWC Order Form_list.doc
    199 KB · Views: 426
  • HWC Order letter.doc
    55 KB · Views: 406
Thank you for sharing this information! It is really great. I just checked out the Ebay auction and those bags are really nice.

Hi Linda, It sounds like you have a great plan in place for your HWC fundraisers! Offering free shipping for the smaller orders is a great incentive for people to purchase and it's awesome that you found a cost-effective solution for packaging. As for the ribbon stencil, I would recommend using a permanent marker or paint pen instead of regular paint. That way, it will stay on the plastic better and won't smudge or rub off during delivery. I'm also glad to hear that you found some useful ideas on this forum! It's always great to share and learn from each other. Best of luck with your fundraisers!

1. What is the process for fundraising with HWC products?

The process for fundraising with HWC products is simple and straightforward. First, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you are interested in fundraising. They will provide you with a fundraising packet and order forms. Then, you can promote and sell the products to your network and collect orders and payments. Once you have all the orders, you will need to submit them to your consultant, who will then place the order and handle the delivery.

2. Are there any fees or charges for fundraising with HWC products?

No, there are no fees or charges for fundraising with HWC products. The products are sold at their regular retail prices, and there are no additional charges for shipping or handling. This means that you can maximize your profits and raise more funds for your cause.

3. Can we choose which HWC products to sell for our fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which HWC products to sell for your fundraiser. The fundraising packet and order forms will include a wide selection of products from the Pampered Chef catalog. You can choose which products you think will be most appealing to your audience and best suit your fundraising goals.

4. How long does the fundraising process take?

The length of the fundraising process can vary depending on the size of your fundraiser and how quickly you can collect orders and payments. Typically, it can take 2-3 weeks to promote, collect orders, and submit them to your consultant. After that, it can take an additional 2-3 weeks for the products to be delivered to your customers.

5. Can we earn any rewards or incentives for our fundraiser?

Yes, you can earn rewards and incentives for your fundraiser. Pampered Chef offers a generous Rewards Program for fundraisers, where you can earn up to 20% of your total sales in free products. Additionally, Pampered Chef also offers special incentives for top-performing fundraisers, such as free products or discounts on future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purpleluvs3
  • dme.grant