• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Foods

Feb 27, 2010
In the wake of our "pink" inspired month, I was wondering if anyone had some good ideas for any pink appetizers, desserts or drinks. My friend is having a pink party for her daughter and I volunteered to make something. I was hoping I could do something cute, tasty and pink. Any suggestions?

ChefGwendolyn

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2008
The Strawberry Cream Trifle is wonderful so is the Strawberry Lemonade Quencher

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
strawberry margarita cake in 321 recipes I'll try to find & attach

Attachments

• HWC Cake idea.doc
    24 KB · Views: 443
  • HWC recipes.doc
    1 MB · Views: 442
  • Microwave Cakes.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 408
  • MICROWAVECAKERECIPES[2].doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 367

BlueMoon

Advanced Member
Apr 30, 2010
Scott,
I gain so much from your posts, in encouragement and ideas. thank you for all you share, this is just one example!

Thanks
Marghi

pampered2007

Oct 24, 2007
Have some fun making cakes in the 1-cup prep bowls! Ice half with pink icing and the other half in white or maybe 2 different shades of pink....and use various different kinds of cake decorations such as tinted pink coconut, sprinkles, M&M's, etc.

catlwilles

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2006
The Berries 'N Cream Wonton Cups are pink and make a really cute appetizer. They're super yummy too!

Feb 27, 2010
Thanks so much everyone!! Scott, you have so many ideas! I really appreciate your help!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views
Elizabeth Q
Replies
Views