• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Shipping Status for Back-Ordered Pink Dot Martini Glasses (Set of 4)

I think the set of 8 were only available for hosts so I think that will absolutely not be listed. Weird but hey, if they are out of glasses, I would think it would be 4s and 8s. Unless no host or chairperson ordered them so they did not list them.
RMDave
Gold Member
Heads up!

Check Shipping Status for orders that contain the set of 4 Pink Dot Martini Glasses. They are currently Back-Ordered with a projected shipping date of 6/29.

I just saw that too and I was like wow they must of sold alot of them. I was just checking shows and seeing how many that will affect.

The tomatoe knife affects me more I have alot of orders with the knifes.

Wow, that's a long waiting period.

Thanks for the heads up Dave!

Interesting that the set of 4 is on b/o but not the set of 8.

Ok - newbie question: what does that mean? Will the whole order not ship, or will it all ship just without that item?

It will ship without that item. When the item ships, you will be notified via email. It will still ship to the host (or directly to the customer if they chose that option).

Probably because not many splurged for the set of 8, and those are still in stock....packaged and ready to go.

algdoughty....everything will ship, and the martini glasses will be sent separately at a later point in time.

Thanks for clarifying all!!! ;-)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Probably because not many splurged for the set of 8, and those are still in stock....packaged and ready to go.

algdoughty....everything will ship, and the martini glasses will be sent separately at a later point in time.

Actually, I had someone order a set of 8 and it came packaged the same as the set of 4 (sent 2 boxes of 4) so I would think they're back ordered too.

BethCooks4U said:
Actually, I had someone order a set of 8 and it came packaged the same as the set of 4 (sent 2 boxes of 4) so I would think they're back ordered too.

That's what I would think, but under backorder status on CC, it only lists the item number for the set of 4.

leftymac said:
Interesting that the set of 4 is on b/o but not the set of 8.

I think the set of 8 was only available as a Host gift.

The set of 8 were only available for hosts so I think that will absolutely not be listed. Weird but hey, if they are out of glasses, I would think it would be 4s and 8s. Unless no host or chairperson ordered them so they did not list them. I had one set go but that was it.

1. What are the dimensions of the Pink Dot Martini Glasses?

The Pink Dot Martini Glasses have a capacity of 8 ounces and measure 4 inches in diameter and 7.5 inches in height.

2. Are these glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink Dot Martini Glasses are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can these glasses be used for other types of drinks besides martinis?

While they are designed for martinis, these glasses can also be used for other cocktails or even as serving glasses for desserts or appetizers.

4. Do the glasses come in a set or are they sold individually?

The Pink Dot Martini Glasses are sold as a set of 4.

5. Are these glasses made of glass or plastic?

The Pink Dot Martini Glasses are made of high-quality, durable glass.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • Paula B
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies