• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink & Brown Pampered Chefhef Diaper Bag

In summary, the Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag measures 15 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 11 inches in height. It is also machine washable on a delicate cycle and has a total of 8 pockets for organization. The bag can also be used as a regular tote bag and is made of durable, water-resistant nylon material with a water-resistant interior lining.
cammie_9
Brand new Pink & Brown PChef logo diaper bag includes changing mat. Purchased through Merrill. Very cute, email if interested for picture. $20 includes priority shipping. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

emailed you!

If pp doesn't want it, I'd love to see a pic. :)

I will take it if PP doesn't want it! Please let me know at [email protected]. Thanks.

It works really well for a wide screen (15") laptop. I couldn't find a laptop bag that was big enough and i could still put other things with it. This bag holds 2 folders a laptop and everything rlse that i need to carry around. Including my trackball mouse and the adapter that both bulky.

Hi-
The sale is pending but I will definitely contact the next in line if it becomes available.

1. What are the dimensions of the Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag?

The Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag measures 15 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 11 inches in height.

2. Is the Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag is machine washable on a delicate cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the bag's shape and quality.

3. How many pockets does the Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag have?

The Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag has a total of 8 pockets, including 2 exterior bottle pockets, 2 front zippered pockets, and 4 interior pockets for organization.

4. Can the Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag be used as a regular tote bag?

Yes, the Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag is designed to function as both a diaper bag and a regular tote bag. It is stylish and versatile for everyday use.

5. What material is the Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag made of?

The Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag is made of durable, water-resistant nylon material that is easy to clean and maintain. The interior lining is also water-resistant to protect against spills and leaks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
loreo
  • cammie_9
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef