• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pink Appetizer Recipes for Your Next Party

In summary, Angie is planning to make Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups and Tortilla Cups. Angie suggests Clubhouse Chicken Squares with the cream cheese mixture tinted pink with food coloring.
pc_momof3
I have a host next week who is interested in a "pink" recipe for HWC, but she wants an appetizer. I've found a lot of pink desserts, any suggestion for pink appetizers? What do you guys think of Clubhouse Chicken Squares (my favorite recipe) with the cream cheese mixture tinted pink with food coloring? Would that work okay? Thanks for the help!
Angie

I'm making the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups. I figured the shrimp is pink, right? :)

Here are two recipes I got from my cluster in an email for "pink recipes" I only gave the two that are appetizer like. Hope it helps!
Berries & Cream Wonton Cups

(It's Good for You Cookbook)

24 square wonton wrappers

1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 container (8 ounces) low-fat strawberry yogurt
1 1/2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping, divided
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
2 teaspoons powdered sugar

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350° F. Using Pastry Brush, brush one side of each wonton wrapper with melted butter. Sprinkle wontons evenly with sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Press each wonton, sugared side up, into cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove wontons from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.

Place yogurt in Small Batter Bowl; fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Attach closed star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping.

Using Small Scoop, scoop yogurt mixture into each wonton. Top each wonton with one raspberry and two blueberries. Garnish with whipped topping; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.

Yield: 24 wontons

Strawberry Bruschetta

(The Pampered Chef ® Season's Best S/S 05)

20 slices French bread, cut 1/4 inch thick*
¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
½ teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 lemon
1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
¼ cup powdered sugar
2½ cups strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
? Cup toasted sliced almonds
Additional powdered sugar (optional)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice bread using Serrated Bread Knife; place bread slices on Rectangle Stone. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Brush butter over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in Flour Sugar/Shaker; sprinkle evenly over bread slices. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown; remove baking stone from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 teaspoons juice. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Hull strawberries using Cook's Corer®; coarsely chop using Food Chopper.

Using Small Scoop, scoop cream cheese mixture over bread slices; spread evenly using Small Spreader. Place bread slices on Simple Additions® Large Square Platter; top with strawberries using Medium Scoop. Sprinkle bruschetta with almonds and powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately.

Yield: 20 servings

Do you have the recipe for the shrimp cups?Can anyone give me the recipe for the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups?

Tanya423 said:
Can anyone give me the recipe for the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups?
It's actually on CC website. Look under Products and Recipes>>>>Recipes>>>>Season's Best!

The Pampered Chef ®
Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups
Recipe

Tortilla Cups

6 (11-inch) flour tortillas
2 teaspoons vegetable oil

Sour Cream Filling and Ceviche

2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 lime
1/2 cup sour cream
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
8 ounces cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
1/2 medium red bell pepper
1 serrano pepper, seeded
1/3 cup finely chopped seedless cucumber
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
Additional cilantro sprigs for garnish (optional)
Cucumber Fan (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. For tortilla cups, using Pizza Cutter, trim tortillas to form six 6-inch squares. Cut each square into quarters for a total of twenty-four 3-inch squares. Make a 1-inch cut from each corner toward the center of each square. Brush both sides of each tortilla square with oil using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush. Press squares into bottom of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Remove from oven.

For sour cream filling, finely chop cilantro using Pizza Cutter. Zest lime using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. In Prep Bowl, combine cilantro, lime zest, sour cream, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt; mix well and set aside.

For ceviche, coarsely chop shrimp and finely chop bell pepper, serrano pepper and cucumber using Utility Knife; pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Finely chop onion using Food Chopper. Juice lime to measure 2 tablespoons juice. Combine shrimp, peppers, cucumber, onion, lime juice and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.

Spoon sour cream filling into resealable plastic bag; trim corner using Utility Knife to allow filling to flow through. Pipe filling into cups; top with ceviche using Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Garnish with additional cilantro sprigs, if desired.

Yield: 24 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 50, Total Fat 2.5 g, Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 80 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: These tortilla cups can be filled with other fillings such as chicken, tuna or egg salad; cooked taco meat topped with shredded cheese; hummus topped with finely diced red bell pepper or ripe olives; or guacamole topped with salsa and/or sour cream.

Shopping List
6 (11-inch) flour tortillas
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 small bunch fresh cilantro
1 lime
1/2 cup sour cream
1 garlic clove
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 ounces cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
1 medium red bell pepper
1 serrano pepper
1 small seedless cucumber
1 small red onion

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd.,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anybody have the recipe for the shrimp cerviche cups that are on the Congratulations cards from Merrill?

They are in a margarita glass. The recipe is different and it is really good!

1. What are some easy pink appetizer recipes for a party?

Some easy pink appetizer recipes for a party include watermelon feta skewers, strawberry and goat cheese crostini, smoked salmon dip, beet hummus, and rosé poached pear and brie bites.

2. Are there any pink appetizer recipes that are vegetarian or vegan?

Yes, there are many pink appetizer recipes that are vegetarian or vegan. Some options include roasted beet and avocado toast, raspberry and balsamic bruschetta, pink beet and goat cheese crackers, and grilled watermelon and feta salad skewers.

3. Can I use ingredients other than beets or strawberries to make a pink appetizer?

Absolutely! While beets and strawberries are popular choices for pink appetizers, you can also use other ingredients such as watermelon, radishes, raspberries, pomegranate, and pink grapefruit to achieve a pink color. Get creative and experiment with different flavor combinations.

4. Are there any pink appetizer recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, there are many pink appetizer recipes that are kid-friendly. Some options include strawberry banana smoothie bites, pink mac and cheese bites, watermelon and feta salad skewers, and raspberry yogurt dip with fruit.

5. Can I make pink appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, many pink appetizers can be made ahead of time. However, some may need to be assembled or cooked closer to the time of the party to ensure freshness. Be sure to check the specific recipe for any make-ahead instructions or tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pckristinv
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies