• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes

In summary, the Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes have a diameter of 3 inches and a height of 2 inches. They are made of durable nylon bristles and a sturdy plastic handle. The brushes are safe to be washed in the dishwasher and can be used on a variety of surfaces. They currently only come in pink and white, but there may be more color options in the future.
ChefCherry
Gold Member
I have a customer who would live to purchase at least two of these brushes. If any one has any to sell, I would be so grateful! Tia

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I have a few of these. Not sure where you are located

What are the dimensions of the Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes?

The Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes have a diameter of 3 inches and a height of 2 inches.

What materials are the Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes made of?

The Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes are made of durable nylon bristles and a sturdy plastic handle.

Are the Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes are safe to be washed in the dishwasher.

Can the Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes be used on all types of surfaces?

Yes, the Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes are safe to be used on a variety of surfaces including countertops, dishes, and bathroom tiles.

Do the Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes come in different colors?

Currently, the Pink and White Round Scrub Brushes are only available in pink and white. However, we are always looking to expand our color options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• macksmommy418
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
macksmommy418
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f