• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Your Home Feel Cozy and Inviting

In summary, the Wedger is great for cutting pineapple into 10 even slices. If you are using it improperly, it may be difficult to get the entire pineapple wedged in the Wedger. There are videos on youtube as well that can help you use the Wedger properly.
DebPC
Staff member
Terrific!

pineappleCapture.jpg

Just need to add that you can take you two halves, then slice them into 10 perfect slices using your Apple Wedger!

Great idea! Haven't heard that before.

What am I doing wrong. For the life of me, I can't get the darn thing to go straight. and then it's a mess ;)

If you're short (like me) and trying to use your kitchen counter, it may be too tall. You may need to use it in the sink or move to a shorter table. If works best when you can be over the top of it and use your upper body weight to push it straight down.

Be sure you are rocking it as you push down. If you're trying to just cut straight down it won't work.

Cut the pineapple in half so you're not trying to cut the whole thing - works much better :)

Thanks for the input :) I did everything except cut it in half, I'll try that next time ;)

Yes, cut the pineapple in half, then start your wedger on the side of the half that was in the center of the pineapple. This will be the widest and make starting the easiest.I am wondering, because I get sooooo many people saying theirs doesn't work right, if you are using the wedger base properly. Do you transfer the wedged pineapple, still in the wedger, to the base and finish it on that? If not, this will make getting the entire pineapple wedged next to impossible.

Pineapple Wedger tipsI thought I'd uploaded this document, but I hadn't . I give it to everyone who orders a Pineapple wedger. It helps them use it properly and has a recipe too.

Attachments

• Pineappler Wedger 2 pages.doc
    716.5 KB · Views: 404
Thank you so much Jane, this is really helpful :)Everyone is so helpful here, I LOVE IT :)Gail

There are videos on youtube as well of people demonstrating how to successfully use it.

1. How can I make my home feel cozy and inviting without spending a lot of money?

There are many budget-friendly ways to make your home feel cozy and inviting. One of the easiest ways is to add soft lighting with candles or string lights. You can also incorporate throw pillows and blankets in warm colors and textures to create a cozy atmosphere. Additionally, adding some houseplants or fresh flowers can bring life and warmth to any room.

2. What colors should I use to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere in my home?

Warm and neutral colors such as shades of beige, brown, and gray can create a cozy and inviting atmosphere in your home. You can also incorporate warm accent colors like deep reds, burnt oranges, and mustard yellows to add a pop of color and warmth.

3. How can I make my living room feel more cozy and inviting?

There are a few simple ways to make your living room feel cozy and inviting. First, arrange your furniture in a way that encourages conversation and creates a comfortable seating area. Adding an area rug, some decorative pillows, and a cozy throw blanket can also make the space feel warm and inviting. Lastly, consider adding some personal touches like photos or artwork to make the space feel more personalized.

4. What scents can I use to make my home feel cozy and inviting?

Scents can play a big role in creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere in your home. Some popular scents for creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere include cinnamon, vanilla, and pumpkin. You can use scented candles, essential oils, or room sprays to incorporate these scents into your home.

5. How can I make my bedroom feel cozy and inviting?

To make your bedroom feel cozy and inviting, focus on creating a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Start by choosing soft and warm bedding, such as flannel or fleece sheets and a down comforter. Add some soft lighting with bedside lamps or string lights, and incorporate personal touches like family photos or artwork. You can also add a cozy area rug and some plush pillows to make the space feel more inviting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NRcritques
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NRcritques
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • katie0128
  • General Chat
Replies