• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got any tips for sharing a pineapple wedger with friends?

Sharing this with all my buddies and welcoming any feed-back/additions! I plan to include one of these with each of the 18 wedgers I sold at my open house! (and any future sales as well!) Enjoy!
straitfan
Gold Member
Sharing this with all my buddies and welcoming any feed-back/additions!

I plan to include one of these with each of the 18 wedgers I sold at my open house! (and any future sales as well!)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• pineapple wedger tips.pdf
    95 KB · Views: 732
I received these tips from my director...# Make sure you talk about rocking it back and forth.
# Do NOT go straight down, way too hard that way, due to the fibrous nature of the pineapple.
# Then when you hit the cutting board, pick everything up, and put it into the protective cover. (make sure you line up the tabs with the handles) and push the rest of the way.
# The indentations on the cover will let the wedger go all the way through the pineapple, and effectively 'push' the pineapple up and out.
I know when I used the wedger for the first time it didn't go all the way through the bottom of the PA so I pulled the pieces up & out of the wedger...then I got this email from my director with the additional tips...HTH :)

PS...way to go with those sales!!!!!!!!! Love the handout format as well!!!!!!!!! ;)

straitfan said:

I plan to include one of these with each of the 18 wedgers I sold at my open house! (and any future sales as well!)

Enjoy!

This is great! Thanks! Can you post it in word too so we can change the info?

straitfan said:

Enjoy!

At your open house did you demo the wedger? I'm having one this weekend and plan to make pineapple salsa ahead of time but was debating having an extra pineapple or two to show how it works. But I don't like pineapple so I don't want to have a ton on hand to waste?? THanks.

Chrisy, yes, thank you for the post. I have 3 shows this weekend and all hosts have asked me to bring it. They are all buying a pineapple so this hand-out will be great for them. Everyone seems so intrigued with it.

Thanks for the great handout! I plan on doing this demo just like our "Salad Chopper Salsa". It will be called "Salad Chopper Pineapple Salsa" though! This will be a great hands on recipe for shows.

That is awesome! Thanks! I converted it to a word document so you can change info... Let's see if I can get it to work...

Attachments

• Pineapple Wedger Tips.doc
    427 KB · Views: 557
straitfan said:

Enjoy!

Wahoo! on the sales! I love love love this handout! Great idea and good job on the flyer!

This is Fabulous!! Thanks for sharing!!

This a great flyer. Thanks so much.. I finally had a bit better luck using the wedger myself.

chefruthie said:
Thanks for the great handout! I plan on doing this demo just like our "Salad Chopper Salsa". It will be called "Salad Chopper Pineapple Salsa" though! This will be a great hands on recipe for shows.

Hey Ruthie - is that you?

This is super! Thanks!

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey Ruthie - is that you?

It is!!! My life has been way too crazy but I think it's better or I'm just used to it now :eek:

Gotta submit $1600 this month to make TPC :D

Totally hijacked this, sorry Christy! I love this flyer. Thank you so much for it.

Love the flyer!

Great! Thanks.

Thanks for the flyer! I'm going to put it in my guest folders--I think it will peak their interest and they'll have the answer to some of their questions right in front of them. And can take another recipe home with them :) Thanks, again!

Thank you so much for the flyer! I have a show tonight and am doing the pineapple salsa and can't wait to demonstrate and sell the wedgers! Thanks again!

Thanks so much. I needed something like this to add to the orders I just got!

LOVE this flyer!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!:):)

The flyer is great! I have an open house on Sunday. I bought two pineapples to demo (figure I can cut each in half and do 4 demos). I already know of a few people who want the wedger. I will give a flyer to everyone who buys one.

Okay---Did a Friday the 13th open house at my MIL's this afternoon, evening, and didn't get a chance to get back on here. I've updated it with some of the earlier suggestions, and FORCED myself to put it into Word (Mac fan!). Enjoy again!

Attachments

• pineapple wedger v. 2.doc
    227.8 KB · Views: 369
It doesn't pull up for me just has symbols.

I get a message saying the document is corrupt and can't be repaired (Christy, you gotta stay away from them gangsters!).

The original version is beautiful, though, and I'll be happy to print that out for my show tomorrow morning.

I played with it and this is what I came up with....THANK YOU for sharing this! I love it and will be passing it out to all that buy a wedger.

Attachments

• Pineapple Wedger Tips[1].doc
    433.5 KB · Views: 446
Thanks...great flyer!

Great Flyer...!!

Thanks Christy :thumbup:

lmradlein said:
I played with it and this is what I came up with....THANK YOU for sharing this! I love it and will be passing it out to all that buy a wedger.

Nice format Leigh...

But - I personally cannot read the font very easily? You might consider a different one for your customers.

My .02

~G

Here is a PDF of the revised one (dang WORD gangsters anyway! ;) )

Sorry again, but maybe someone can convert this one........obviously I'm not smart enough to!!! (Back to my little Mac world)
C

Attachments

• pineapple wedger v. 2.pdf
    99.8 KB · Views: 404
It might have been because it was a docx file. If it's saved as a word 97 file, I wonder if it would be able to be opened by everyone better.

Love it - thank you!

Thanks bunches for the flyer! My SIL is terribly allergic to pineapple... can't even smell it...without starting to swell up, so I have to wait to try it out!

Awesome flier Christy!!! Thanks so much for sharing! I was just looking to see if there were any tips on getting the pineapple all the way out of there! Thanks again!

YEAH Symara! You the woman!!! :)

Thanks for the great info. I'm going to be doing a show and show casing the new 2011 wedgers and figured why not break out the pineapple one as well. Love the flyer, thanks for sharing.

Great sales on the wedger... and fantastic job on the flyer. Thank you!

A.W.E.S.O.M.E - thanks for sharing!!!

Where do I find the recipe for the Lime Tortilla Chips? Thanks in advance!

I've used the veggie wedger instead of the apple wedger I couldn't find and it did a great job.

1. How do I properly use a pineapple wedger?

To use a pineapple wedger, first remove the leafy top of the pineapple and slice off the bottom to create a flat surface. Then, place the wedger on top of the pineapple and push down firmly to create perfectly shaped pineapple rings. Twist the wedger to remove the core and release the rings.

2. Can the pineapple wedger be used for other fruits?

Yes, the pineapple wedger can also be used for other fruits such as apples, pears, and even watermelon. Simply follow the same instructions as you would for a pineapple.

3. How do I clean the pineapple wedger?

To clean the pineapple wedger, simply hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. It is not recommended to put it in the dishwasher as it may cause damage to the blades.

4. How do I share the pineapple wedger with friends?

To share the pineapple wedger with friends, you can either give them as gifts or invite them over for a pineapple-themed party. You can also demonstrate how to use the wedger and let your friends try it out for themselves.

5. Are there any additional tips for using the pineapple wedger?

One tip for using the pineapple wedger is to select a ripe pineapple for easier slicing. You can also use the wedger to create pineapple boats by leaving the core intact and scooping out the flesh. Additionally, make sure to store the wedger in a safe place and keep it away from children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • twinkie10
  • Products and Tips
Replies