• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will the Pineapple Wedger be back in stock?

In summary, "Pineapple Wedge B/O Until 4/21" means that the seller is offering a pineapple wedge for sale, but the item is currently unavailable and will not be available for purchase until April 21st. You can purchase the pineapple wedge on or after April 21st when it becomes available for sale again. The seller may have a specific method for purchasing, so be sure to check their listing for more information. The seller may have temporarily run out of stock, or they may only have a limited supply and are waiting for more to become available. It is also possible that the seller is holding the item for a specific date or event. It depends on the seller's settings whether you can add the item to
kaseydee
Gold Member
Just got on my website & saw the pineapple wedger says its on backorder until 4/21/09. fyi!

They've been running about a week behind for a while.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll make sure to update the product listing and let customers know about the backorder date.

1. What does "Pineapple Wedge B/O Until 4/21" mean?

This phrase means that the seller is offering a pineapple wedge for sale, but the item is currently unavailable and will not be available for purchase until April 21st.

2. How do I purchase the "Pineapple Wedge B/O Until 4/21"?

You can purchase the pineapple wedge on or after April 21st when it becomes available for sale again. The seller may have a specific method for purchasing, so be sure to check their listing for more information.

3. Why is the "Pineapple Wedge B/O Until 4/21" not available for purchase right now?

The seller may have temporarily run out of stock, or they may only have a limited supply and are waiting for more to become available. It is also possible that the seller is holding the item for a specific date or event.

4. Can I still add the "Pineapple Wedge B/O Until 4/21" to my cart?

It depends on the seller's settings. Some sellers may allow you to add the item to your cart, but the purchase cannot be completed until the specified date. Others may not allow you to add the item to your cart until it becomes available for purchase.

5. Is the "Pineapple Wedge B/O Until 4/21" a limited edition item?

It is not specified in the phrase, so it is difficult to determine if the pineapple wedge is a limited edition item. You may want to contact the seller for more information or keep an eye on the listing to see if it becomes available again after the specified date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefkathy