• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried Three Olives Cake Vodka with pineapple juice and grenadine?

In summary, a Pineapple Upside Down Drink is a delicious and refreshing beverage inspired by the classic cake. It typically consists of pineapple juice, coconut rum, grenadine, and sometimes other fruity ingredients. To make it, simply mix the ingredients in a glass with ice, or make a non-alcoholic version by omitting the rum and adding lemon-lime soda. Any glass can be used, but a tall or hurricane glass is recommended. It can also be made in a large batch for parties by multiplying the ingredients and mixing them together in a pitcher or punch bowl.
DebPC
Staff member
Cake flavored Vodka- who knew. pineappleupside Down Drink.JPG

i need to try this! thanks for posting!

I've tried a couple of different brands of Cake Vodka and I really like Three Olives. Usually, I try to save money and buy less expensive flavored vodkas, but for this flavor, the Three Olives is definitely better. I had it with pineapple juice and a little grenadine. It's amazing!Shari in TX

What is a "Pineapple Upside Down Drink"?

A Pineapple Upside Down Drink is a delicious and refreshing beverage that is inspired by the classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake. It typically consists of pineapple juice, coconut rum, grenadine, and sometimes other fruity ingredients.

How do I make a Pineapple Upside Down Drink?

To make a Pineapple Upside Down Drink, start by filling a glass with ice. Then, add 1 part coconut rum and 2 parts pineapple juice. Next, pour a splash of grenadine over the top. You can also add other ingredients like orange juice or cranberry juice for added flavor. Finally, stir and garnish with a pineapple wedge or maraschino cherry.

Can I make a non-alcoholic version of a Pineapple Upside Down Drink?

Yes, you can definitely make a non-alcoholic version of a Pineapple Upside Down Drink. Simply omit the coconut rum and replace it with equal parts of pineapple juice and lemon-lime soda. You can also add a splash of coconut cream for a similar flavor to the original drink.

What kind of glass should I use for a Pineapple Upside Down Drink?

A tall glass or a hurricane glass is typically used for a Pineapple Upside Down Drink. These types of glasses allow for more room for ice and the addition of other ingredients. However, you can use any glass you have on hand as long as it can hold the ingredients and ice.

Can I make a large batch of Pineapple Upside Down Drinks for a party?

Yes, you can easily make a large batch of Pineapple Upside Down Drinks for a party. Simply multiply the ingredients by the number of drinks you want to make and mix everything together in a pitcher. You can also add the ingredients to a punch bowl and let guests serve themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • pamperedlinda