• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Salsa Recipe: Try Our Delicious Homemade Version Today!

In summary, the Pineapple Salsa recipe is a delicious and refreshing addition to any meal. It includes diced pineapple, red onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. The flavors are best when refrigerated for 30 minutes before serving. It can be enjoyed with chips, on top of grilled chicken or fish, or as a topping for tacos. The recipe can be found in the New Season's Best or on CC under the SB recipes.
Chef~Amber
Can someone give me the Pineapple salsa recipe, I can't seem to find it anywhere, thanks!

It's in the New Season's Best. It is also on CC under the SB recipes.

The Pampered Chef ® Fresh Pineapple Salsa Recipe

2 plum tomatoes
1/2 small red onion
1 4-in. piece seedless cucumber
1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves
1 jalapeño pepper
1 medium pineapple
1 lime
1/2 tsp salt

Hull and remove seeds from tomatoes using Core & More. Dice tomatoes,
onion and cucumber using Santoku Knife. Chop cilantro. Combine tomatoes, onion, cucumber and cilantro in Classic Batter Bowl. Cut jalapeño in half lengthwise with Utility Knife and remove seeds using Core & More.

Finely chop jalapeño using Food Chopper; add to batter bowl.
Slice top and bottom off of pineapple using Santoku Knife, creating a flat
base. Stand pineapple upright; use Pineapple Wedger to core and peel.
Set aside half of the pineapple for another use. Dice pineapple flesh.
Juice lime using Juicer to measure about 2 tbsp juice. Add pineapple, lime
juice and salt to batter bowl. Mix thoroughly until combined.

Yield: 16 servings (3 cups)

Nutrients per serving: Light (3 tbsp): Calories 20, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 75 mg, Fiber 1 g

Thanks, i totally forgot it was in the new season's best.

Hi there! I would be happy to share the Pineapple Salsa recipe with you. It's a delicious and refreshing addition to any meal. Here it is:pineapple Salsa Recipe:
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt, to taste1. In a medium bowl, combine the diced pineapple, red onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro.
2. Squeeze the juice of 1 lime over the mixture and stir well.
3. Add salt to taste.
4. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
5. Serve with chips, on top of grilled chicken or fish, or as a topping for tacos.
Enjoy! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are needed to make pineapple salsa?

To make pineapple salsa, you will need diced pineapple, diced red bell pepper, diced red onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and salt.

2. Can this recipe be made ahead of time?

Yes, pineapple salsa can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container.

3. Is this recipe spicy?

This recipe does not call for any spicy ingredients, so it is not inherently spicy. However, you can add diced jalapenos or a dash of hot sauce if you prefer a spicier salsa.

4. Can I use canned pineapple instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use canned pineapple for this recipe. Just make sure to drain the pineapple chunks before using them in the salsa.

5. What are some ways to serve pineapple salsa?

Pineapple salsa is a versatile condiment that can be served with tortilla chips, on top of grilled meats or fish, or as a topping for tacos or quesadillas. It can also be used as a refreshing dip for fruit or added to salads for a tropical twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbaraF
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BarbaraF
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • janezapchef