• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Salsa: Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, pineapple salsa is typically made with diced pineapple, red onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. To make it, simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and let it sit for 15 minutes before serving. Canned pineapple can be substituted for fresh pineapple, and pineapple salsa can be served with tortilla chips, as a topping for grilled chicken or fish, or in tacos or burrito bowls. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Can I serve this with regular tortillia chips?

It is too hot to run my oven to make the cinamon ships.

I'm making this at a show tonight. Any tips? No time to make it in advance. I have been on the run all week.

It's perfectly fine w/ regular chips. It was really great w/ the chips someone brought to our cluster meeting where we made the salsa together. Wish I could remember the brand, it was some type of multigrain chip. Tons of flavor and went so nicely w/ the salsa.

I almost always serve it with regular chips.

Lori

Definitely! I love to use the Tostitos scoops with it.

kdangel518 said:
Definitely! I love to use the Tostitos scoops with it.

Scoops are the way to go!! Also If there are any people at the show who are on diets you could have some fresh veggies, last night they were using anything! ;)

Bet it would be good with Lime Flavored Chips from Tostitos too!

ChefPaulaB said:
Bet it would be good with Lime Flavored Chips from Tostitos too!

I was thinking this too!

It is awesome with the Lime Flavored chips! :)

It is good with the Lime Flavored chips, but I have to say the PC version is definitely better. However, I agree, too hot to run the oven just for chips.

I'm making this for my first show tomorrow - I bought the Lime flavored after reading tips on this board. I'm doing the salsa pass-around style. Love the veggie idea!

I've always served it w/Lime chips, scoops & reg chips. I let people pick whichever they prefer. The scoops seem to be used the most.

What ingredients are typically used in pineapple salsa?

Pineapple salsa usually includes diced pineapple, red onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.

How do you make pineapple salsa?

To make pineapple salsa, combine diced pineapple, red onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a bowl. Mix well and let sit for at least 15 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.

Can you substitute canned pineapple for fresh pineapple in pineapple salsa?

Yes, you can use canned pineapple instead of fresh pineapple in pineapple salsa. Just make sure to drain the pineapple well before using it in the salsa.

What are some ways to serve pineapple salsa?

Pineapple salsa is a versatile condiment that can be served with tortilla chips, as a topping for grilled chicken or fish, or as a topping for tacos or burrito bowls.

How long does pineapple salsa last in the refrigerator?

Pineapple salsa can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days in an airtight container. It is best to consume it within this time frame for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
catlwilles
Replies
Views
Teresa LM