• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Salsa in MFP: A Delicious Twist on Traditional Salsa

In summary, the Pineapple Salsa in Mfp is made with fresh pineapple, red bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. It has a mild heat level and can be used as a dip, topping, or in a salad. It can last up to 5 days in the fridge and can be made ahead of time, with the cilantro and lime juice added just before serving for maximum freshness.
bakinwithbacon
Gold Member
Has anyone made the pineapple salsa in the MFP? I was hoping my host would choose regular salsa, but she chose this one. I've made it, but not in the MFP.

Thanks

bakinwithbacon said:
Has anyone made the pineapple salsa in the MFP? I was hoping my host would choose regular salsa, but she chose this one. I've made it, but not in the MFP.

Thanks

I've made it a few times in it, just make sure to put the right things in together. Hard things first, then softer... :)

I always make this in the mfp these days, just did it at a show last night. The jalepeno's can sometimes cause a problem but only because I like them really finely chopped.

What ingredients are in the Pineapple Salsa?

The Pineapple Salsa in Mfp is made with fresh pineapple, red bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.

Is the Pineapple Salsa spicy?

The Pineapple Salsa in Mfp has a mild heat level, thanks to the addition of jalapeno. If you prefer a spicier salsa, you can add more jalapeno or even add in some diced serrano peppers.

What dishes can I use the Pineapple Salsa in?

The Pineapple Salsa in Mfp is a versatile condiment that can be used in a variety of dishes. It can be served as a dip with chips, used as a topping for tacos or grilled meats, or mixed into a salad for a sweet and tangy twist.

How long does the Pineapple Salsa last in the fridge?

The Pineapple Salsa in Mfp can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Just make sure to give it a stir before serving to redistribute the juices.

Can I make the Pineapple Salsa ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Pineapple Salsa a day or two in advance. However, it is best to wait until just before serving to add in the cilantro and lime juice for maximum freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies