• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Pineapple Salsa Recipe for MFP: Tips for a Delicious and Mild Variation

In summary, Pineapple Salsa in Mfp is a gluten-free and versatile salsa made with fresh pineapple, onions, peppers, cilantro, and other flavorful ingredients. It can be used as a dip, topping, or marinade and should be consumed within 3-4 days after opening for the best flavor. It has a mild level of spiciness, but can be made spicier by adding extra jalapenos or hot sauce.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I have a show tomorrow where I'm making the Fresh Pineapple Salsa form SB 2009 but want to convert it to MFP recipe instead. Any tips of how to change it up? Will the whole recipe fit in the processor without it being too full? I've never made this salsa before but she can't do too spicy so I am not doing the tomato salsa I'd normally make with fajitas!

Any tips are appreciated! Thanks.

you can only make about half of the recipe in the MFP. Do the onion & pepper first, and then add the rest of the ingredients.

I've made this 3 times this month so far - REALLY good!

ChefBeckyD said:
you can only make about half of the recipe in the MFP. Do the onion & pepper first, and then add the rest of the ingredients.

I've made this 3 times this month so far - REALLY good!

So do you do the whole thing twice or just 1/2 the recipe overall?

kcmckay said:
So do you do the whole thing twice or just 1/2 the recipe overall?

It depends on how big the crowd is. I've been doing it as part of my Cool n Serve Show, so I'm also making a fruit dip. So sometimes I use the rest of the pineapple in the Cool n Serve with other fruit. Half a recipe makes a good sized bowl of salsa, but if they want more, I throw the ingredients in, and let them make a batch!

I love making the pineapple kiwi salsa from the Mexican Napolean recipe. That works just fine in the MFP

1. What is Pineapple Salsa in Mfp?

Pineapple Salsa in Mfp is a delicious and refreshing salsa made with fresh pineapple, onions, peppers, cilantro, and other flavorful ingredients. It is a perfect addition to any meal or can be enjoyed as a healthy snack.

2. Is Pineapple Salsa in Mfp gluten-free?

Yes, Pineapple Salsa in Mfp is gluten-free. It is made with all natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products.

3. How do I use Pineapple Salsa in Mfp in my cooking?

Pineapple Salsa in Mfp can be used in a variety of ways. It is great as a dip for chips or crackers, as a topping for tacos or grilled meats, or even as a marinade for chicken or fish. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

4. How long does Pineapple Salsa in Mfp last?

Pineapple Salsa in Mfp should be consumed within 3-4 days after opening. Make sure to refrigerate it after opening and use it before the expiration date for the best flavor.

5. Is Pineapple Salsa in Mfp spicy?

Pineapple Salsa in Mfp has a mild level of spiciness. The sweetness of the pineapple helps balance out the heat from the peppers, making it enjoyable for those who prefer milder flavors. However, if you prefer a spicier salsa, you can add some extra jalapenos or hot sauce to amp up the heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies