• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Run Sauce Recipe

In summary, the Pineapple Run Sauce Recipe requires 1 cup of diced pineapple, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar, 1 clove of minced garlic, and 1 teaspoon of grated ginger. To make the sauce, simply combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. Canned pineapple can also be used, but make sure to drain it first. This sauce goes well with grilled meats and can be used as a dip or glaze. It can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week.
ChefMary412
So I was going to make pork/pineapple skewers for Sat... well, I defrosted a large ham instead of a pork roast. oops. oh well. i cut up the ham into little chunks and marinated it in the pineapple rum sauce and baked it on the bar pan. I cut up pineapple with the wedger and used the skewers to serve it. two ham, one pineapple, repeat. It was AMAZING.. not to brag. It was not me that made me so great. It was PC!! I get so many great recipes from everyone here, I wanted to share an idea. We jsut warmed them on the grill later when ready to serve.

Hmmm, that does sound good! Thanks for sharing!

YUM! Thanks for sharing!

Re: pineapple rum sauce recipe
Great idea for my "left over from a family reunion" ham chunks -- a totally un-boring idea. (So far, all I had were boring ideas of what to do with it - like ham sandwiches and breakfast things.) Thanks for sharing. We will do this for sure. It's looking like a very pineapple-y fourth of July weekend for us since we are already making a Pina Colada cake. Yum!​

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you were able to improvise with the ingredients you had on hand and create a delicious dish! That's one of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant - we are always finding new and creative ways to use our products. I love the idea of using the pineapple wedger and skewers to serve the ham and pineapple - it sounds like a perfect summer dish! Thanks for sharing your idea with us, and keep up the amazing cooking! Happy pampering!

What are the ingredients for the Pineapple Run Sauce Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include 1 cup of diced pineapple, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar, 1 clove of minced garlic, and 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.

How do I make the Pineapple Run Sauce?

To make this sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once the sauce has thickened, remove it from the heat and let it cool before serving.

Can I use canned pineapple for this recipe?

Yes, you can use canned pineapple for this recipe. Just make sure to drain the pineapple before dicing it.

What dishes can I use this sauce with?

This sauce pairs well with grilled chicken, pork, or shrimp. It can also be used as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or as a glaze for roasted vegetables.

How long does this sauce last in the fridge?

This sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week in an airtight container. Make sure to give it a stir before using it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
set-n-stone
  • footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
leftymac