• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaking Pinch Bowls: Is this Common or Defective?

In summary, "Leaking Pinch Bowls" are small bowls with a pinched spout used for measuring and pouring small amounts of ingredients while cooking or baking. They may leak due to a manufacturing defect or improper use. It is not common for them to leak if used correctly and not damaged. To prevent leakage, avoid overfilling and pouring slowly at a lower angle. If the leaking persists, contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. If your "Leaking Pinch Bowl" is still leaking after following proper usage instructions, it may be defective and you should contact customer service for a replacement or refund. These bowls are not safe for use in the microwave or oven and should only be used with cold or room temperature ingredients.
JulieHaak
Gold Member
Have a customer saying that her pinch bowls are leaking from the lid when there is liquid in them. Anyone else have or have had this problem? Just wondering if this is typical of the product or if it is a defect with the lids.Thanks.

I make sure to tell people that the lids are not meant to keep liquids in if the bowls are stored on their sides. They're not that kind of lid.

I have not personally experienced this issue with my pinch bowls, but I have heard of it happening to others. It is possible that there could be a defect with the lids, such as a small crack or gap that is causing the leakage. I would recommend reaching out to Pampered Chef directly for assistance and potentially getting a replacement lid if needed.

1. What are "Leaking Pinch Bowls" and why do they leak?

"Leaking Pinch Bowls" are small bowls with a pinched spout designed for easy pouring. They are typically used for measuring and pouring small amounts of ingredients while cooking or baking. The leakage may be caused by a manufacturing defect or improper use, such as filling the bowl above its capacity.

2. Is it common for "Leaking Pinch Bowls" to leak?

No, it is not common for "Leaking Pinch Bowls" to leak. If used correctly and not damaged, they should not leak. If you are experiencing leakage, it is likely due to a defect or improper use.

3. How can I prevent my "Leaking Pinch Bowl" from leaking?

To prevent leakage, make sure you are not overfilling the bowl and that it is not damaged. You can also try pouring slowly and at a lower angle to minimize any potential spills. If the leaking persists, contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

4. My "Leaking Pinch Bowl" is leaking, is it defective?

If you have followed proper usage instructions and your "Leaking Pinch Bowl" is still leaking, it may be defective. Contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance and they will be happy to help you with a replacement or refund.

5. Can I use my "Leaking Pinch Bowl" in the microwave or oven?

No, "Leaking Pinch Bowls" are not microwave or oven safe. They are designed for cold or room temperature ingredients only. Using them in the microwave or oven can cause damage to the bowl and potentially cause it to leak.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • jbdowd0798
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg