• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls in Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls can be easily prepared in the Deep Covered Baker, with its deep dish and lid ensuring even cooking and a soft, gooey center. The cooking time may need to be decreased by 5-7 minutes compared to traditional oven baking, and toppings or ingredients can be added before baking. The oven should be preheated to 350°F (175°C) and the baker can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or with warm soapy water.
Well, there's Saturday's breakfast!!

Do you spread the icing before you bake (microwave) it?

Yes- you do. Thanks for catching that. I've edited my post.

How long in the microwave?...oops just saw the 4 minutes

Last edited:
Has anyone actually done this yet? Do they come out less fluffy than out of the oven? I'm concerned the microwave won't get the dough to rise like the oven does.

1. Can I use Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls can be easily prepared in the Deep Covered Baker. The baker's deep dish and lid help to evenly cook the rolls and create a soft, gooey center.

2. Do I need to adjust the cooking time for the cinnamon rolls in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, the cooking time may need to be adjusted when using the Deep Covered Baker. It is recommended to decrease the cooking time by 5-7 minutes compared to traditional oven baking. Always check the rolls for doneness before serving.

3. Can I add extra toppings or ingredients to the cinnamon rolls in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, you can easily customize your cinnamon rolls by adding extra toppings or ingredients before baking in the Deep Covered Baker. Some popular options include chopped nuts, dried fruits, or a drizzle of icing.

4. What temperature should the oven be set to for baking the cinnamon rolls in the Deep Covered Baker?

The oven should be preheated to 350°F (175°C) for baking the cinnamon rolls in the Deep Covered Baker. Make sure to follow the instructions on the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls packaging for specific baking temperatures and times.

5. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker after baking the cinnamon rolls?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after baking cinnamon rolls. If hand-washing, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean the baker. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaners, as they can damage the baker's non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • PCSarahjm