• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Piece Needed for Old Style Cookie Press

In summary, the piece needed for the old style cookie press is the disk holder, which can be purchased separately from Pampered Chef or through a consultant. It is compatible with all old style cookie presses. To determine if you have an old style press, look for a round barrel shape with a handle on top. The new style press has a rectangular shape with a trigger mechanism. The new style disks are not compatible with the old style press.
jbakerpc
I have a customer that needs a piece for the old style cookie press (item 1525). It is the piece that screws onto the bottom of the cookie press and holds the disks. If you have one that you don't need any more can you let me know? She asked if PC sold replacement parts, but they no longer sell pieces for this product.

Unfortunately, PC no longer sells replacement parts for the old style cookie press. However, we may be able to help you locate a part. Please get in touch with us at [email address] with details about the item number (1525) and the specific piece you are looking for. We will do our best to locate the part you need. Thank you.

What is the piece needed for the old style cookie press?

The piece needed for the old style cookie press is the disk holder, which holds the disks in place while pressing out the dough.

Can I purchase the piece separately or do I need to buy a new cookie press?

Yes, you can purchase the piece needed for the old style cookie press separately. It is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is the piece compatible with all old style cookie presses?

Yes, the piece needed for the old style cookie press is compatible with all old style cookie presses from Pampered Chef.

How do I know if I have an old style cookie press?

The old style cookie press has a round barrel shape and a handle on the top for pressing out the dough. The new style cookie press has a rectangular shape with a trigger mechanism for pressing out the dough.

Can I use the new style cookie press disks with the old style cookie press?

No, the new style cookie press disks are not compatible with the old style cookie press. You will need to use the disks specifically made for the old style press.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rkarl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedharriet