• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pie Gate Wanted: Looking to Purchase - Any Help Appreciated!

In summary, "Pie Gate Wanted" is a feature on our website where customers can post requests for specific pies and other customers can offer to sell them. It is open to all types of pies and there are no fees associated with using it. To respond to a post, simply leave a comment with your offer. There is no limit to the number of posts you can make, but we ask that you limit them to one request at a time.
lynncolvinpc
I have a customer looking for a pie gate! Does anyone happen to have one I could purchase? Thanks!

They are actually listed right now on the outlet for $3.50.

Thank you!

1. What is "Pie Gate Wanted" and how does it work?

"Pie Gate Wanted" is a feature on our website that allows customers to post a request for a specific pie they are looking to purchase. Other customers can then respond to the post and offer to sell the requested pie.

2. Can I post a request for a specific pie on "Pie Gate Wanted" even if it's not a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, "Pie Gate Wanted" is open to all types of pies, not just Pampered Chef products. However, we do encourage our customers to try our delicious pie recipes for the best baking experience!

3. Are there any fees associated with using "Pie Gate Wanted"?

No, "Pie Gate Wanted" is a free feature on our website for our customers to connect and share their love for pies.

4. How do I respond to a post on "Pie Gate Wanted" if I have the requested pie available?

To respond to a post, simply click on the post and leave a comment with your offer. The poster will then be able to contact you directly to arrange the purchase.

5. Is there a limit to how many posts I can make on "Pie Gate Wanted"?

There is no limit to the number of posts you can make on "Pie Gate Wanted", but we do ask that you limit your posts to one request at a time to give other customers a chance to respond.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
  • Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies