• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring 2011 Product Launch Photos - Check Them Out Now!

In summary, our new products include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, and bakeware such as silicone baking mats, non-stick cookware sets, and garlic press. We have a section on our website dedicated to showcasing pictures of our new products and also post pictures on our social media pages and in our latest catalog. The images accurately represent our products, although colors may vary slightly due to lighting and computer screen settings. New products are released several times throughout the year, typically coinciding with seasonal and holiday themes. Exclusive deals and promotions for these new products can be found on our website and in our catalog, and you can also check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any exclusive offers.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Okay it's 11 CST! Here's the pictures I took.
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/jamiesgirl305/Spring%20Launch%202011/

Last edited:
its not letting me in. It says to many failed attempts. After my 1st try

ditto...same here

Same thing for me, too.

Weird! Okay I'll take it off password lock and repost it.

Okay try that now!

NICE! Thanks!

it worked thanks. That cake server is quite interesting. I have my 2nd show tonight so I will be earing the HWC items

Love the new stoneware and mega lifter! The cake server is very unique and fun.

Thanks! Appreciate you posting them for us to see.

Thank you for sharing your pictures! Glad to see the two microplanes and the mega lift!

How are the microplanes different from the one we already have?

Shawnna said:
How are the microplanes different from the one we already have?

The new Microplane will grate cheese - like Chedder. It does not come with a slider attachement, but the slider attachment for our fine grater still fits the coarse grater.

I'm surprissed they didn't discontinue the Zester/Scorer...but of course the Zester Scorer can score... :)

For anyone who hasn't yet seen pictures:

1107_enlarge.jpg

1108_enlarge.jpg

1343_enlarge.jpg

1621_enlarge.jpg

1622_enlarge.jpg

1656_enlarge.jpg

1795_enlarge.jpg

1932_enlarge.jpg

2126_enlarge.jpg

2304_enlarge.jpg

and more ...

2308_enlarge.jpg

2309_enlarge.jpg

2313_enlarge.jpg

2417_enlarge.jpg

2418_enlarge.jpg

2449_enlarge.jpg

2453_enlarge.jpg

2581_enlarge.jpg

2834_enlarge.jpg

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/product/resized/9664_en_us_enlarge.jpg

and the rest ...

9665_en_us_enlarge.jpg

9666_en_us_enlarge.jpg

9667_en_us_enlarge.jpg

Sheila said:
and the rest ...

:sing: Here on Gilligan's Island! :sing:

Sorry, I'm weird :D

Bwahaha!!!

Sheila said:
Bwahaha!!!

I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my weirdness!

Malinda Klein said:
The new Microplane will grate cheese - like Chedder. It does not come with a slider attachement, but the slider attachment for our fine grater still fits the coarse grater.

I'm surprissed they didn't discontinue the Zester/Scorer...but of course the Zester Scorer can score... :)

That might come next season. But it does have the scorer part which this ones doesn't. You never know.

What are the new products currently available?

Our new products include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. Some popular items include our silicone baking mats, non-stick cookware sets, and garlic press.

Can I view pictures of the new products before purchasing?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to showcasing pictures of our new products. You can also find pictures on our social media pages and in our latest catalog.

Do the pictures accurately represent the products?

Yes, we strive to provide high-quality images that accurately represent our products. However, please keep in mind that colors may vary slightly due to lighting and computer screen settings.

How often are new products released?

We release new products several times throughout the year, typically coinciding with seasonal and holiday themes. You can sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on new product releases.

Are there any exclusive deals or promotions for the new products?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our new products. These can be found on our website or in our catalog. You can also check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any exclusive offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl