• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Inspired: Stunning Booth Pictures for a Festive Display

In summary, someone was looking for a thread on pictures of booths, and found some marvelous ones. They praised a booth's festive look and found the set up to be beautiful. Another person did a table top on Sunday and had great success with it. They also mentioned that they have been doing booths more often and that this year they have buyers everywhere. They mentioned that due to the current economy, it may be difficult to continue offering a raffle, but
allisonserna
I know when I was preparing for my booth this past Saturday I was looking to "refresh" my booth appearance - so I came here and looked for pictures of booths. I found some marvelous ones and thought a thread should be started of pictures of booths so people can look and see and learn...

I won the "Most Festive Booth Award" at my last event, and got a free slice of Pizza...

okay okay no one had their booth decorated at all - only mine, so I went to the event planner, put my hands on my hips and asked for a "Most Festive Booth Award", and since she was not prepared for my request - she did thank me for a festive decorative booth and offered a slice of pizza for free (A $1.00 savings)

People did have x-mas gifts and gift baskets for sale, but no one decorated their booths - oh well!

Attachments

• Booth front.JPG
    Booth front.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,180
  • booth front 2.JPG
    booth front 2.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 936
  • Booth side.JPG
    Booth side.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 877
  • Booth side 2.JPG
    Booth side 2.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 878
Your booth looks very nice! Congratulations on winning the Most Festive!

I did a Holiday show this weekend at my Aunt's house. It was a no-demo snack and shop type of event. Let's see if I can get the picture to attach. I was dissapointed that it came out a little fuzzy but you can get the basic idea.
show002.jpg

Love the pictures!

I love this table, I just drew a picture of it! Looks great!

If anyone has MORE pictures of their booths PLEASE POST! I'm doing a huge vendor event in a few weeks and want as many ideas as possible. It's at The King and the Bear World Golf Village in St. Augustine. . .it's suppose to be a fancy shmancy place. There are over 100 vendors for this Holiday Gift Giving event. I"m psyched about it but nervous because it's such a huge day!

Here are the pictures that I took from a booth a month ago.

Attachments

• everything 776.jpg
    everything 776.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 693
  • everything 775.jpg
    everything 775.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 815
Brandi - YOUR SET UP IS BEAUIFUL!!!! I LOVE IT!

Thank you Jenna! My 8 year old daughter helped me every step of the way! She even attended the show!

Brandi2007 said:
I did a Holiday show this weekend at my Aunt's house. It was a no-demo snack and shop type of event. Let's see if I can get the picture to attach. I was dissapointed that it came out a little fuzzy but you can get the basic idea.
show002.jpg

How did you get your mixing bowls to stack like that without nesting?

Hathery said:
How did you get your mixing bowls to stack like that without nesting?

By the looks of it, she has left the lids on.

Yes the lids are on the bottom two and I filled the top one with a berry sprig and some products

Wow - Brandi - great job! I'm setting up at a holiday fair this weekend, so I'll be copying several of your ideas! :) I'm just not having any food, per se, so I'm putting Christmas ornament balls in my trifle bowl with a candle. . . I'll probably do that demo 30 times during the day and then try to get some bookings for december and January from it.

Thanks for peppermint cookie sandwich reminder.....I need to bring something for an open house i'm doing on Saturday and I may actually do those or maybe just mini brownies with fudge frosting and smashed peppermints on top.

Bumping.
Someone was looking for the thread.

this display looks awesome! Nice job!!

Photos look great on Flickr. I use it as well. Nice set up.

Seems like all I have been doing of late is booths and at the ones I've done in the past, I counted myself lucky to get names, emails and booking info on my drawing slips. This year I have buyers everywhere. Go figure. I am NOT complaining. But I do get many compliments on my displays.

Before anyone asks, I got the wire basket set up on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond for about $7. It's designed to hold sports stuff in your garage, but it helps hold up our often heavy products and display them in a way people can see well. And yes, it takes me longer to set up than anyone else, but then I also get more people who stop by my booth than anyone else.

These are a couple of different events March 08, Oct. 08 and December 08... I use the host special as my 'raffle' item, along with some SB if people will fill out my drawing slips to win, then use the orders to make up the show. HOWEVER, with the current economy the cost of a table is beginning to get prohibitive so I am thinking of offering raffle tickets for $1-2.... one group wanted $15 for the table, a $25 raffle item from each of us to use in their fundraiser AND 20% of our sales. After talking my way out of that last one (I would have been paying them to sell my products), I did get them to consider holding a Pampered Chef Fundraiser instead in the spring.

I like doing booths because I can use the venue to draw people in... church related, I talk about taking food to shut ins - quicker and easier with our Deep Covered Baker and a 30 minute chicken. Plus I show them the DCB 'cookbook' (and I think I got the format from someone here at CS) I give to each customer who purchases one from me. At schools I hold 'ice cube races' and talk about the engineering science behind our cookware and tools... and everywhere I go I get people to try to guess our most recent million seller - find the tool on my display that Pampered Chef had to temporarily stop selling because it was so wildly popular. That gives me a chance to explain and promo the Mix and Chop. I sold 9 of them to four ladies (who'd just had a catalog show with another consultant) at my booth this month.

Find a connection, give away recipes, create curiosity, elevate your products and services above the table. If the venue is right you will do very well.

Attachments

• DSC01346.JPG
    DSC01346.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 683
  • DSC01349.jpg
    DSC01349.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 737
  • DSC01350.jpg
    DSC01350.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 650
  • DSC01692.JPG
    DSC01692.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 677
  • DSC01702.JPG
    DSC01702.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 648
OHHHH I have some of those wire boxes in storage! Now I just need a booth and I'm set! lol Very nice!

great pics - thanks for sharing the advice, too

I must get some of those wire crates. I have a wooden shelf I "drag" along to my booths because - I agree - you get more if you put more into it...

What are some tips for creating a stunning booth display?

Creating a stunning booth display starts with having a clear vision of your desired aesthetic. Use props and decorations that align with your brand and products. Make sure your booth is well-lit and organized, and use height variations to add visual interest. Don't forget to incorporate your products in creative ways to showcase their features and benefits.

How can I make my booth stand out at a crowded event?

To make your booth stand out in a crowded event, focus on creating a unique and eye-catching display. Use bold colors and attractive signage to draw people in. Offer interactive elements, such as product demonstrations or samples, to engage with potential customers. Additionally, consider offering special deals or promotions to entice people to stop by your booth.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when setting up a booth display?

Common mistakes to avoid when setting up a booth display include cluttered or disorganized displays, poor lighting, and lack of branding. It's also essential to make sure your products are displayed in an appealing way and easily accessible to customers. Avoid using too many props or decorations that may overwhelm your products.

How can I incorporate a festive theme into my booth display?

Incorporating a festive theme into your booth display can be achieved through the use of seasonal decorations and colors. For example, for a fall or winter event, you can use pumpkins, leaves, and warm colors like orange and brown. For a summer event, consider using beach-themed props and bright, vibrant colors. Be creative and have fun with it!

What are some essential items to have in my booth at all times?

Some essential items to have in your booth at all times include business cards, product catalogs or brochures, samples or demos, order forms, and a way to accept payments. It's also a good idea to have extra supplies, such as pens, tape, and scissors, in case of any last-minute needs. Additionally, make sure to have a designated area for customers to place their purchases and a way to package them securely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pcjenr
Replies
Views
esavvymom