• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog, Consultant, Carry All, & Rolling Tote Bags - Pics Here!

In summary, the Catalog bag is for carrying catalogs and order forms, while the Consultant bag is larger and can also hold product samples, business supplies, and personal items. The Carry All bag has a capacity of 25 pounds and can hold 8-10 full-sized cookware pieces or 15-20 smaller items. The Rolling Tote bag is designed to fit in most overhead compartments on planes, but it is recommended to check with the specific airline for carry-on size restrictions. These bags are designed for Pampered Chef consultants, but anyone can purchase them for personal use or as a gift. All bags in the collection are machine washable, except for the Rolling Tote which should be spot cleaned with a damp cloth.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Is there anywhere I can see pictures of the following bags:

catalog shoulder tote
consultant tote
carry all tote (is this the bag that came with my kit?)
rolling tote

Thanks

Kasey and I posted at the same time. :D

The consultant tote is the one that came with your kit.

Wow, I never knew that existed!

me neither! Thanks for sharing.

are any of these bags worth it? I have the turn about tool bag I earned a few years ago and love it but what about the new bags?

wadesgirl said:
Wow, I never knew that existed!

me either! thanks :)

I was going to suggest going to ebay to look for the pictures ;)

Love your new picture Linda!

Triciascucina said:
are any of these bags worth it? I have the turn about tool bag I earned a few years ago and love it but what about the new bags?

I love the padded envelopes.

1. What is the difference between the Catalog and Consultant bags?

The Catalog bag is designed specifically for carrying catalogs and order forms, while the Consultant bag is larger and also includes space for product samples, business supplies, and personal items.

2. How many items can the Carry All bag hold?

The Carry All bag has a capacity of 25 pounds, which is equivalent to approximately 8-10 full-sized cookware pieces or 15-20 smaller items.

3. Can the Rolling Tote bag fit in an overhead compartment on a plane?

Yes, the Rolling Tote bag is designed to fit in most overhead compartments on planes. However, we recommend checking with your specific airline for their carry-on size restrictions.

4. Are these bags only for Pampered Chef consultants or can anyone purchase them?

These bags are designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants, but anyone is welcome to purchase them for personal use or as a gift.

5. Are the bags machine washable?

Yes, all of the bags in our collection are machine washable, except for the Rolling Tote bag. We recommend spot cleaning the Rolling Tote with a damp cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kaseydee