• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone have a picture of an Asian Cobb Salad?

In summary, an Asian Cobb Salad typically includes mixed greens, avocado, cucumber, carrots, edamame, mandarin oranges, grilled chicken, and a sesame ginger dressing. The protein can be substituted with options like tofu, shrimp, or steak, but the traditional choice is grilled chicken. The sesame ginger dressing is usually served on the side, but some recipes may call for tossing the salad in the dressing. For a vegetarian option, you can omit the chicken and add more vegetables. To make the presentation more visually appealing, you can arrange the ingredients in rows or use colorful vegetables and fruits, and add sesame seeds or chopped peanuts for texture.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have made this and I keep forgetting to take a picture. Does anyone have a picture of one?

Yes, on facebook, /pampered.albert

OMG I love you!! Thank you! I made it today for my niece's birthday party and wanted to post a note on my FB page with the recipe for everyone who was there.

Glad I could help!

I think this salad is so beautiful! How does it taste. I really want to do it for my s/s shows.

Ann is that the salad you made for the meeting? If so it was delish!!

1. What is in an Asian Cobb Salad?

An Asian Cobb Salad typically includes ingredients such as mixed greens, sliced avocado, diced cucumber, shredded carrots, edamame, mandarin oranges, grilled chicken, and a sesame ginger dressing.

2. Can I substitute the protein in an Asian Cobb Salad?

Yes, you can substitute the protein in an Asian Cobb Salad with other options such as tofu, shrimp, or steak. However, the traditional protein used is grilled chicken.

3. Is the sesame ginger dressing included in the salad or served on the side?

The sesame ginger dressing is typically served on the side so you can add as much or as little as you like. However, some recipes may call for tossing the salad in the dressing before serving.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for an Asian Cobb Salad?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of an Asian Cobb Salad by omitting the chicken and adding extra vegetables such as bell peppers, broccoli, or snap peas.

5. How do I make the presentation of an Asian Cobb Salad more visually appealing?

You can make the presentation of an Asian Cobb Salad more visually appealing by arranging the ingredients in rows on top of the greens, or by using a mix of colorful vegetables and fruits. You can also sprinkle sesame seeds or chopped peanuts on top for added texture and visual interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • heatherstobbs