• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Stunning Visuals with Pictures at the Top - Thanks Greg!

In summary, "Pictures Are Back!" is a new feature from Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily upload and store photos of their favorite recipes and dishes. It is available on their website and mobile app, making it convenient for customers to access their photos anytime, anywhere. To access this feature, customers can log into their Pampered Chef account on the website or app and click on the "Pictures Are Back!" tab. Photos can also be uploaded directly from a phone using the mobile app. There is no limit to the number of photos that can be uploaded and customers can share their photos with others by sending them the link to their "Pictures Are Back!" album. However, only the customer has the ability to delete or edit the photos in
DebPC
Staff member
Thanks Greg! I really enjoy the pictures at the top!

You are welcome! :)Member you can get your photos on the front page if you add photos to your albums located in your profile :)

You're welcome! I'm glad you like them too. The pictures definitely add some visual interest to the forum. I always look forward to seeing what new image will be featured next. It's a nice touch that sets this forum apart from others. Keep up the good work!

What is "Pictures Are Back!"?

"Pictures Are Back!" is a new feature from Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily upload and store photos of their favorite recipes and dishes. This feature is available on our website and mobile app, making it convenient for customers to access their photos anytime, anywhere.

How do I access "Pictures Are Back!"?

To access "Pictures Are Back!", simply log into your Pampered Chef account on our website or mobile app. Once logged in, you will see a tab for "Pictures Are Back!" where you can upload and manage your photos.

Can I upload photos from my phone?

Yes, you can upload photos from your phone using our mobile app. Simply open the app, log into your account, and access the "Pictures Are Back!" tab to upload your photos. You can also take photos directly within the app to upload.

Is there a limit to how many photos I can upload?

No, there is no limit to how many photos you can upload to "Pictures Are Back!" We encourage our customers to upload as many photos as they'd like to keep track of their favorite recipes and dishes.

Can I share my photos with others?

Yes, you can share your photos with others by sending them the link to your "Pictures Are Back!" album. They will be able to view your photos and even download them if they'd like. However, only you have the ability to delete or edit the photos in your album.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlennhoff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • DessertDivaFL