• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I attach a picture of my delicious Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle?

In summary, the conversation is about a person sharing a recipe for a peanut butter brownie trifle that they made and it received positive reactions. They also provide the recipe and suggest using small servings as the trifle is very rich. Others express their excitement to try the recipe and mention using it for a show or sharing it with friends.
gratergirl
I'm trying to attach a picture to show you guys the peanut butter/ brownie trifle that I made tonight. It was AWESOME! I just hope that this picture shows up for you. If not, maybe one of you computer whizzes can let me know the secret on how to attach a picture to the threads. Wish me luck...here it goes!
Here's the recipe------the picture follows the recipe. Click on the jpeg below.

Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle

INGREDIENTS:
· 21 ounce package brownie mix
· 10 ounce bag of peanut butter chips
· 5 ounce package vanilla instant pudding mix
· 3 cups milk
· 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and divided
· 24 regular sized (about 2 inches in diameter) peanut butter cups, divided
PREPARATION:
Line a 13 by 9 inch pan with aluminum foil, extend foil by 2 inches over side. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Add peanut butter chips. Bake in foil lined pan for length of time required by package. Cool completely.
Lift foil out of pan. Invert on cutting board. Remove foil. Cut into 3/4 inch pieces, using sharp knife.
Coarsely chop 20 peanut butter cups; saving 4 for garnish.
Combine pudding mix and milk in large bowl. Beat at low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add peanut butter and vanilla; beat until smooth. Gently fold in half of whipped cream.
Place half of brownies in bottom of trifle bowl; top with 1/2 of chopped candy and half of pudding. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped cream, spooned or piped on. Slice leftover candy in four long pieces. Arrange them vertically on top of cream.

trifle picture.jpg

Last edited:
WowThat certainly looks yummy!!! Can you share the recipe please? Great Pic!!

OMG, that looks delicious. Could you share your recipe???

OMG! I have to have the triffle bowl now!

Thanks, I will have to try that this weekend. It looks so good.

The recipe is listed on my thread...above the jpeg attachment. Here it is again though. It's a hit that's for sure! I'm not the greatest baker but this makes me look like a pro!!!! I'll use this at my shows for sure!!!

Peanut Butter Brownie trifle
INGREDIENTS:
· 21 ounce package brownie mix
· 10 ounce bag of peanut butter chips
· 5 ounce package vanilla instant pudding mix
· 3 cups milk
· 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and divided
· 24 regular sized (about 2 inches in diameter) peanut butter cups, divided
PREPARATION:
Line a 13 by 9 inch pan with aluminum foil, extend foil by 2 inches over side. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Add peanut butter chips. Bake in foil lined pan for length of time required by package. Cool completely.
Lift foil out of pan. Invert on cutting board. Remove foil. Cut into 3/4 inch pieces, using sharp knife.
Coarsely chop 20 peanut butter cups; saving 4 for garnish.
Combine pudding mix and milk in large bowl. Beat at low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add peanut butter and vanilla; beat until smooth. Gently fold in half of whipped cream.
Place half of brownies in bottom of trifle bowl; top with 1/2 of chopped candy and half of pudding. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped cream, spooned or piped on. Slice leftover candy in four long pieces. Arrange them vertically on top of cream.

I made that exact trifle at a show last Saturday!! It was awesome but I suggest small servings...it was very rich!

Great for a show....Everyone gets a little!

Wow! That does look delish!!
Can't wait to get my trifle dish!

OMG!!! That looks so delicious!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

YUMMMMO!! I"m gonna have to try that one!

OMG!!!! That looks great. My daughter's friend works on her cars for brownie trifles. I'll have to pass this one along to her!:D
That would be good for a death by chocolate show along with chocolate martinis;)
Thanks for sharing!!!

Okay, that looks REALLY good right now!:eek:

Yum Yum Yum

omg that looks soooo good. I think im craving chocolate.

looks good!!!!!!! iam so trying that recipe!

1. What is a trifle?

A trifle is a type of dessert that typically consists of layers of cake, custard, and fruit, topped with whipped cream. It is usually served in a large glass bowl or dish, making it a visually appealing dessert.

2. What ingredients do I need to make a trifle?

The exact ingredients can vary depending on the recipe, but some common components of a trifle include cake or pound cake, custard or pudding, fresh fruit, and whipped cream. Some variations may also include alcohol, such as sherry or brandy.

3. How do I assemble a trifle?

To assemble a trifle, start by placing a layer of cake or pound cake at the bottom of your trifle dish. Next, add a layer of custard or pudding, followed by a layer of fresh fruit. Repeat these layers until your dish is almost full, then add a final layer of whipped cream on top. You can also add additional toppings, such as nuts or chocolate shavings, if desired.

4. Can I make a trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a trifle ahead of time. However, it is best to assemble it no more than a day in advance, as the cake may become soggy if left for too long. It's also important to note that the longer a trifle sits, the more the flavors will meld together, so it may taste even better if made a day ahead.

5. How do I serve a trifle?

A trifle can be served by scooping it out with a large spoon onto individual plates or bowls. Alternatively, you can serve it directly from the trifle dish, allowing each person to scoop out their own portion. Make sure to get a bit of each layer in each serving for the best flavor experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • laylaleigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
melindag
Replies