• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Picture of the New Quick Stir?

In summary, the "Picture of the New Quick Stir" is a promotional image of the Quick Stir, a kitchen tool designed for easier and more efficient cooking and mixing. It features a comfortable grip handle, rotating stainless steel whisk, non-slip base, and is dishwasher safe. The Quick Stir works by pushing down on the handle to activate the whisk and can be used for a variety of recipes. It is made with high-quality materials and is backed by a satisfaction guarantee for durability and performance.
lisa
Please help. I am looking for a picture of the new pitchure. I know I saw it some where, but I can't remember where. There is a small section of it on the March guest speacial flyer, but I want a whole view. TIA

Do you have a new catalogue because you'll find a picture in there. Or are you looking for one already on the computer?

I am new and I am waiting for my kit. I had a bridal show and I am ready to close, but I have a guest wondering what the new pitchers will be like.

I think you can find a picture online in the new KCN (go to Consultant's Corner) and click on the Kitchen Consultant News.

You'll find the picture here...in this link...hope this helps!

:D

Attachments

• Spring 2006 New Product Flyer-1.doc
    426.5 KB · Views: 376

What is the "Picture of the New Quick Stir"?

The "Picture of the New Quick Stir" is a promotional image of our newest product, the Quick Stir. It is a kitchen tool designed to make cooking and mixing easier and more efficient.

What are the key features of the Quick Stir?

The Quick Stir features a comfortable grip handle, a rotating stainless steel whisk, and a non-slip base. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

How does the Quick Stir work?

The Quick Stir works by simply pushing down on the handle, which activates the rotating whisk to mix and blend ingredients. It is designed to work with both wet and dry ingredients.

What types of recipes can I use the Quick Stir for?

The Quick Stir is perfect for mixing and blending a variety of recipes, including sauces, soups, batters, and dressings. It can also be used for whipping cream and beating eggs.

Is the Quick Stir durable?

Yes, the Quick Stir is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. It is also backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust in its durability and performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies