• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Was My First Vendor Fair Worth the $50 Investment?

In summary, Chris had a successful vendor fair today. She sold $77.50 in products and received three bookings. She also liked the display and the low cost of her booth.
newbieconsultant
I had my 1st vendor fair today with 15 other vendors from Silpada Jewelry, Avon, Tastefully Simple, Longaberger Baskets and more. I think I did OK. It cost $50. But I got 3 bookings and 6 other potential leads. Not to mention the many people who took an old catalog and business card and seemed likely to go to my website to order. I thought i would get more but hopefully those will lead to other contacts. I also sold $77.50 in products.

Attachments

• Spring Vendor Fair -PC 001.jpg
    Spring Vendor Fair -PC 001.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 750
  • Spring Vendor Fair -PC 002.jpg
    Spring Vendor Fair -PC 002.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 657
  • Spring Vendor Fair -PC 003.jpg
    Spring Vendor Fair -PC 003.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 568
  • Spring Vendor Fair -PC 004.jpg
    Spring Vendor Fair -PC 004.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 579
  • Spring Vendor Fair -PC 005.jpg
    Spring Vendor Fair -PC 005.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 572
More pics...

Attachments

• Spring Vendor Fair -PC 009.jpg
    Spring Vendor Fair -PC 009.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 597
  • Spring Vendor Fair -PC 008.jpg
    Spring Vendor Fair -PC 008.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 708
  • Spring Vendor Fair -PC 007.jpg
    Spring Vendor Fair -PC 007.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 660
  • Spring Vendor Fair -PC 006.jpg
    Spring Vendor Fair -PC 006.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 739
  • Spring Vendor Fair -PC 010.jpg
    Spring Vendor Fair -PC 010.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 679
Very nice! That is great you got 3 bookings--that alone will pay your cost! I also like your "benefits of hosting" items (not to mention the yummy looking treats!)

Nice job...chris

WOW!! Looks great!

Way to go! :D

Chris this looks great. I would like to ask what you have in your binder?

Thanks! I have flyers for april, may and june host and guest specials, as well as packages like the DCB, grill packages, and wedding registry info.

I'm doing my first booth this weekend with my director and then one on my own the following weekend. I love that you had a positive response and hope to have good news of my own to share very soon.

I got many ideas from everyone here as well as pics of tri-folds which helped so much! I stood in front of my table and handed out recipe cards and mini catalogs offering registration for a free cooking show and if they booked today I would throw in a free cookbook or $15 in free product. That's how I got my bookings.

Chris, Nice display, I have been doing fairs/booths for years, and I must say, you are brave to have food out, when I do people walk up and start grabbing food, even when I have a sign post that the food is for display only, and when I say something that is is for display, they still take it. Did you have this problem. But I love the board and the cost of your booth is a terrific price for how much space you got and that is great on the booking and leads you received!

I didn't mind if people took the food. I had more if I needed it. I just wanted to display what i could using food. I did flowers in the trifle bowl. I think it made everything look nicer although I didn't get anyone to buy anything that had food on it =) Oh well! Its nice to hear that it was worth it from someone who has been doing this for years. Thank you!

1. What is the purpose of "Pics From My 1St Vendor Fair"?

The purpose of "Pics From My 1St Vendor Fair" is to showcase the products and experiences from your first vendor fair with Pampered Chef. This allows you to share your success and promote your business to potential customers.

2. How can I use "Pics From My 1St Vendor Fair" to improve my own vendor fair experience?

By looking at the pictures from your first vendor fair, you can analyze what worked well and what didn't. You can also get inspiration for different ways to present your products and engage with customers at your next fair.

3. Can I use "Pics From My 1St Vendor Fair" on social media?

Yes, you can use the pictures from your first vendor fair on social media to promote your business and showcase your products. It's a great way to reach a wider audience and attract potential customers.

4. How do I access "Pics From My 1St Vendor Fair"?

You can access "Pics From My 1St Vendor Fair" through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Business" section to find the photos from your first vendor fair.

5. Can I share "Pics From My 1St Vendor Fair" with my team?

Yes, you can share "Pics From My 1St Vendor Fair" with your team members to inspire and motivate them in their own Pampered Chef business. It's also a great way to celebrate your success together and learn from each other's experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • manderyoder
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby