• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Our Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix?

In summary, the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix is a blend of herbs and spices, including oregano, garlic, and onion, and other natural flavors. It is meant to be used as a seasoning for picnic salads, but can also be used for other dishes like roasted vegetables and grilled meats. The mix is gluten-free and has a shelf life of 2 years when stored properly. Once opened, it is best to use within 6 months for optimal flavor.
chefsue
I have a customer wanting to buy the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix. She said the last time she ordered it was in 2003. As I wasn't a consultant then, I'm not sure what was in this seasoning. Does anyone know what was in this and if we have anything comparable now? Was this a seasonal mix? Thanks for your help.

This product was sold about 1 1/2 years (?) ago and discontinued. I can't remember if it was just for the summer or not. It was packaged kind of like the Farmers Market Seasoning Dips. Nothing comparable now. Anyways it's gone.

Picnic SaladsI did buy that a couple of years ago- and we have nothing like it- but I will say that I have made both Pasta Salad and Chicken Salad with the Farmers market seasonings- YUM! ALso....the Chipotle Ranch from the FM makes a unique and wonderful potato salad! :)

1. What is included in the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix?

The Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix includes a blend of herbs and spices such as oregano, garlic, and onion, as well as other natural flavors.

2. How should I use the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix?

The Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix is meant to be used as a seasoning for your favorite picnic salads, such as potato salad or pasta salad. Simply sprinkle the mix onto your salad and mix well.

3. Is the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix gluten-free?

Yes, the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, rye, or barley ingredients, making it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

4. Can the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix be used for other dishes?

While the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix is specifically designed for picnic salads, it can also be used as a seasoning for other dishes such as roasted vegetables or grilled meats.

5. How long does the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix last?

The Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix has a shelf life of 2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it is recommended to use the mix within 6 months for optimal flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelleyw95
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Wagonburner12
  • jross93
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jigsmom