• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix?

In summary, Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix is a versatile blend of herbs and spices that can enhance the flavor of summer salads, as well as other dishes such as roasted vegetables, grilled meats, and pasta dishes. It is gluten-free and does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives, making it a suitable option for those with allergies. To use, simply sprinkle onto your salad or mix with oil and vinegar for a delicious dressing. Let your creativity run wild and try it in different dishes!
agw
Gold Member
I had a customer call me today and ask about the Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix. It's a seasoning mix used in the Chunky Blue Cheese dressing from the Super Salads Recipe Card Collection. It's obviously discontinued, at least under that name, so I can't find it in any current company literature.

Does anyone recall this product?

If you have it, would you please let me know what seasonings are in it so I may give my customer a comparable alternative?

If no one here can find out, I'll send an email to HO to try to find out.

Thanks!

-Alicia

Lucky for you...I have one sitting right here!!
The ingredients list is as follows
Sugar
Salt
Egg
Carrot**
Vinegar Powder
Culture Buttermilk
Green Onion**
Spices
Dextrose
Red Bell Pepper**
Onion Powder
Natural Flavors
Silicon Dioxide( anti-caking)

**Dehydrated

If I had to guess as to when PC carried it.....had to be at least 2 summers ago.

HTH!!
Have a Pampered Day!

SWEET! Thanks! :D

What is Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix?

Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix is a blend of herbs and spices specifically designed to enhance the flavor of your favorite summer salads. It is perfect for picnics, barbecues, and any outdoor gathering.

How do I use Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix?

Simply sprinkle the desired amount of seasoning mix onto your salad and toss to evenly coat. You can also mix it with oil and vinegar to create a delicious dressing. The possibilities are endless!

What ingredients are in Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix?

Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix contains a blend of salt, garlic, onion, paprika, black pepper, and other delicious spices. It does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives.

Is Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix gluten-free?

Yes, Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix is gluten-free. It is also free of other common allergens such as dairy, nuts, and soy.

Can I use Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix on other dishes?

Definitely! While it is specifically designed for salads, Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix can also be used to add flavor to roasted vegetables, grilled meats, and even pasta dishes. Get creative and experiment with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelleyw95
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Wagonburner12
  • jross93
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefsue