• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Picnic Blanket? Only $30 with Free Shipping!

In summary, the picnic blanket measures 60 inches by 80 inches and is made from a waterproof material. It features a classic checkered design and comes with a carrying case for easy transport and storage. The blanket is also machine washable for easy cleaning.
jbakerpc
I earned the picnic blanket but won't use it so I am selling it for $30 (includes shipping).

If it is still available I will take it. I earned it but my mom keeps trying to take mine, so now she can have one. lol

I sent you a private message.

Did you sell it?

Yes it is sold.

What are the dimensions of the picnic blanket?

The picnic blanket measures 60 inches by 80 inches, providing ample space for a family or group of friends to comfortably sit and enjoy a picnic.

Is the picnic blanket waterproof?

Yes, the picnic blanket is made from a durable and waterproof material, making it perfect for outdoor use. It will protect you and your picnic from damp grass or unexpected rain showers.

What is the design of the picnic blanket?

The picnic blanket features a classic checkered design in neutral colors, making it suitable for any outdoor setting. It also has a durable and easy-to-clean backing to keep it looking great for multiple picnics.

Does the picnic blanket come with a carrying case?

Yes, the picnic blanket comes with a convenient carrying case that makes it easy to transport and store. The case also has a handle for comfortable carrying and a Velcro closure to keep the blanket secure inside.

Can the picnic blanket be machine washed?

Yes, the picnic blanket is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply follow the care instructions on the label to ensure it stays in good condition for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • Nfldfran
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies