• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Picnic at the Park: Easy Food Ideas for a Spring Open House

In summary, Tracy is pregnant and planning to host a Pampered Chef Picnic at the Park show. She is looking for easy and pregnancy-friendly recipe suggestions to demo at the event, such as fruit salsa and cinnamon chips, veggie dip, lemonade, grilled chicken skewers, and brownie bites.
tracyt
Hey!

I am going to host a Pampered Chef Picnic at the Park show in a couple of weeks for my spring open house. I am pregnant, so I don't have the energy to get the house AND food ready. Plus, some of the people I'd invite have kids so it's a win/win. The kids can all go play while the moms relax.

But, I'm needing suggestions for something that would be easy to demo at the park. I was thinking bringing pre-made sandwiches made with the cut-n-seal. Any other EASY suggestions of what to bring or demo there? (Remember I'm pregnant). :)

TIA,
Tracy

Strawberry Spinach Salad

Hi Tracy,Congratulations on your pregnancy and hosting a Pampered Chef Picnic at the Park show! Here are some easy and delicious ideas for your demo:1. Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips - This is a crowd-pleaser and requires minimal prep. Just dice up some fresh fruits like strawberries, kiwi, and apples and mix them together with a bit of sugar and lemon juice. Serve with Pampered Chef's Cinnamon Chips for a sweet and crunchy treat.2. Veggie Dip - Bring along some pre-cut veggies like carrots, cucumbers, and bell peppers, and demo how to make a quick and easy dip using Pampered Chef's Creamy Herb Dip Mix. It's a delicious and healthy snack that everyone will enjoy.3. Lemonade - Keep it simple and refreshing by demoing how to make homemade lemonade using Pampered Chef's Citrus Press and Lemonade Mix. It's a great way to showcase the versatility of the products and perfect for a spring picnic.4. Grilled Chicken Skewers - If there are grills available at the park, you can demo how to make easy and flavorful chicken skewers using Pampered Chef's Grill Basket and Garlic & Herb Rub. Serve with a side of rice or salad for a complete meal.5. Brownie Bites - Satisfy everyone's sweet tooth with these easy and delicious brownie bites. Simply use Pampered Chef's Brownie Pan to make bite-sized brownies and top with your choice of toppings like chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit.Remember to keep it simple and choose recipes that don't require a lot of prep or cooking time. Have fun and enjoy your picnic at the park show!

1. What types of products are essential for a successful picnic at the park?

Some essential products for a picnic at the park include a picnic basket or tote, insulated food containers, reusable plates and utensils, a blanket or tablecloth, and a cooler for drinks.

2. How can I keep my food and drinks cold during a picnic at the park?

Investing in a good cooler or insulated bag can help keep your food and drinks cold during a picnic at the park. You can also freeze water bottles or juice boxes to use as ice packs.

3. What are some easy-to-prepare dishes for a picnic at the park?

Some easy-to-prepare dishes for a picnic at the park include sandwiches, salads, pasta or grain-based dishes, and fruit and vegetable platters. You can also make dips and spreads ahead of time to bring along with some crackers or bread.

4. How can I make sure my picnic at the park is environmentally friendly?

Using reusable plates, utensils, and containers instead of disposable ones is a great way to make your picnic at the park more environmentally friendly. You can also bring a trash bag to properly dispose of any waste and avoid leaving any litter behind.

5. What are some tips for finding the perfect spot for a picnic at the park?

Look for a spot with a nice view, shade, and a flat and dry area to set up your picnic. You may also want to consider the distance from restrooms and any potential noise or crowds. Some parks may also have designated picnic areas with tables and grills available for use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • KimberleePowell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies