• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picking the Brains of Those Who Only Work Pampered Chef

average is about £2000. I work 50+ hours a week on my business, with the majority of that being phone calls, emails and meeting planning (depending on the week). My tip for success would be to be persistent and consistant. Don't give up, keep your logo wear on at all times and always look for opportunity. Share your business with others and take advantage of the flexible nature of the biz. Good luck!
funmom
Hi Everyone

Come July, Pampered Chef is going to be my only source of income. I was just wondering if those who wolely have Pampered Chef as their job could answer a few questions:

1. How many shows do you do per month - what spread is there over cooking/catalogue/fundraisers/other?

2. How much do you aim to get in sales per month to keep the income passable?

3. How many hours a week do you put into other sides of the job, other than the shows?

4. Anyone have any tips for making this a great success???

Thanks in advance for your answers x

Lizzie

I'm curious to see the answers here too! I've been doing PC for almost a year now and up until now it was just kind of a hobby but I'd like to step it up to full time. Up until now I've been doing 1-2 shows a month either cooking or catalog.

Since Jan, I guess you could say I've been full time...

Depending on how much you want to make to consider yourself "full time", I've been averaging about $450 every pay, twice a month. I got an $1100 check for Feb shows...

I do 2 shows a week, every week, on the weekends. I had this weekend off for Easter, so I am booked Fri-Sun this week. I have over $1600 submitted for April so far.

As far as time goes into the biz at home, some days it feels like it's all day, other days could be just the morning. I"m kind of into a habit that I do what I need to do when I get up until I get done basically. If I am REALLY busy, that could be 4-5 hrs, other times could be about an hour. I also have 4 recruits that I keep up with on a weekly basis, whether that is phone calls, emails, etc.

I don't know if I have any "tips" for being successful...since I just really started doing this, but I will say that I am loving the consistent money monthly and full schedule.

I would love to know also, as my goal is to "retire" from my full time job by the end of this year.

I have been doing this full time for 3 years. I became a Director 9 months in and currently have 10 active on my Team (one with a recruit, one who was a Future Director and went inactive). I earned Atlantis in year 1, the Royal Carribean Cruise in year 2 and Mexico in year 3. I average $50,000+ in sales and 8 recruits each year. Hope the answers help!1. How many shows do you do per month - what spread is there over cooking/catalogue/fundraisers/other?I try to do 1 - 2 Cooking shows per week (average out 6 - 8 per month). Catalog shows are usually low in sales for me, only do 1-2 per month. I love Fundraisers, although I haven't done any in the last few months, I use to try to get in 1 per month. 2. How much do you aim to get in sales per month to keep the income passable?I have a goal of AT LEAST $4000 per month. The last few months have been less than normal for me, but I average $3000 - $7000 per month in sales. As a Director, this fulfills my $4k minimum to keep my team and overrides. My income ranges from $1500 - $2700 per month (that is sales and overrides).3. How many hours a week do you put into other sides of the job, other than the shows?I put in about 3 hours a week into phone calls, 2-5 hours in training, consultant calls and meeting planning (depending on the week and needs), and 2 hours into self-training (calls, online, books, mp3s online).4. Anyone have any tips for making this a great success???Be persistant and consistant. That is the key. The income WILL fluctuate, but just because you have a bad month, don't give up! You MUST put time into your business. Our biz is flexible, but not optional....and the phone must be your friend!!!! Don't forget to keep your logo wear on at all times, talk about your business for networking and always look for opportunity. Oh, and the BEST way to become successful is to share this business with others. If you are not recruiting, you are not taking advantage of the opportunity this business has to offer.Good Luck!

Thanks Steph

My aim is 2 shows a week (so 8 per month) - at the moment my maximum has been 5 shows in one month so need to book more shows. However I guess 2 of them could be catalogue shows. If I could average £500 per month on my pay check then that would be more than I am on at the moment working 3 days per week. So....doing the math... I guess commisionable sales need to hit £2500 per month EEK - The most I have reached so far is £1000 in a month! Hmmmm need to put some more effort in me thinks!!!

Also - how did you find it to get your recruits? I wish to start recruiting my own team but dont really knwo what to say at shows to entice people.

Lizzie

Thanks Janice

Sorry I was typing as you posted. What kind of logo wear do you have in the US? We only seem to have our aprons in teh UK. Oh I suppose the shoulder bag would help, but its a bit big to lug round the supermarket!

I so need to make the phone my friend - I seem to have this irrational fear of the phone, which I know is insane!

The phone is the number one roadblock for consultants. As a whole, I think most of us hate it....

So take training that focuses on that, and understand that we give the hosts a HUGE opportunity to get LOTS of free products.

By the way, you are in an amazing position -- to be in a country that has just started to see this company is insane!!! I wish I was there...all I can say is
RECRUIT!!!!!!!!

LOL - I know what you mean about recruiting. I am doing a couple of craft fairs over the summer months and hope to really push the business opportunity then. Also have some recruiting training coming up to implement at shows. So fingers crossed. Well done on everything your have acheived so far.

Lizzie

funmom said:
Thanks Steph

Also - how did you find it to get your recruits? I wish to start recruiting my own team but dont really knwo what to say at shows to entice people.

Lizzie

Do the online training course and listen to the audio training. The recruiting at shows audio is really great!

Thank you - do you know if we have the online training courses over here? I have heard you all mention them before but cant seem to find them on our website in the UK x

Good information in this thread! I signed in Jan. this year and I'm always looking for tips and suggestions. Any help is good help. I'm getting ready to sign my first recruit this month. Thanks for all the good info.

1. How do you become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through the company's official website. You will need to provide some basic personal information and pay a one-time enrollment fee. Once you have completed the enrollment process, you will have access to training materials and support from the company to help you get started.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants. As of 2021, the minimum sales requirement is $1,250 every 3 months. This can be achieved through individual customer orders, parties, or online sales. Consultants who do not meet this requirement may lose their active status and may need to re-enroll.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party through an online platform. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and they will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make it a success. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

4. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, knives, bakeware, kitchen tools, and small appliances. They also offer a variety of food products, such as seasonings, sauces, and mixes. All of their products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

5. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited warranty on all of their products. The exact warranty period and coverage may vary depending on the specific product. If you encounter any issues with a Pampered Chef product, you can contact their customer service team for assistance and potential replacement or repair options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heyyou
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • BabsKitchen