• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Gift with Our Easter Egg Booking Giveaway - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, Leesa is offering a basket of plastic Easter eggs with a note on the outside that says "Your free product is inside this envelope!" and a list of the different prizes inside. She is also having a booth at a Home and Garden show in April and will give out free products to those that book a show.
jenniferlynne
Here is an idea I had to get bookings before Easter. It is sort of like the "Book to Look" idea, but easier for me because I am not creative enough to make the folders. I will have a basket of plastic Easter eggs. On the outside of the eggs I will write my available dates and on the inside I will have a piece of paper along with the gift they get for having it that day. I will give them a hint that the earlier the show, the bigger the prize. I'm not big on booking too far in advance. Not only do my hosts forget, but sometimes I do too!!

Great idea and orientaltrading.com has some really cute eggs for super cheap! Now, I wonder if I could find a way to sneek in some plastic eggs at our towns easter egg hunt with my business card in them, hehehe :D !

what are some of the prizes you will be offering?

I have a few extra things that I don't want, like beer bread mix and cake mix. I also ordered all of the Spring Products and I don't need all of them. I mean, I already have the silicone hot pads from last season, I don't need more or the scrapers. Since I got them for half price, it won't be a bad deal at all. The "big" prize will be a saute pan. I had a host last month that didn't want the special, so I took it. I ordered the Generation II pan for only $8.30!! Or I could fill the eggs with "Free Show" or "$10 in free product". I am going to have a booth at a Home and Garden show the beginning of April. I might do it there too for anyone that books.

Last edited:
first I must say I like the egg game, i have never used it but I have heard great things about it.

jenniferlynne said:
I'm not big on booking too far in advance. Not only do my hosts forget, but sometimes I do too!!

I used to have this problem also, what I do is if I have show scheduled for May (which I do) I write there name in the notes part of my April calendar this way I remind myself they have an upcoming show, that I have done nothing with yet. I have also started filling the host information sheets out as soon as I get a date on my calendar even if it is in June or Sept. I just write the month on the top. Yet another reminder. :)

Awesome idea. Thanks for sharing!

I had an ideawhile checking out the whole "book to look" idea. I plan to take 4x5 index cards and on one side of one, print "Book to Look - Your FREE product is inside this envelope!" And on the flip side put the picture, price and description of either a small bar pan, ice cream sandwich maker, citrus press, or paring knife. On a second card I am going to print the new logo. Then I will laminate the cards so that the logo and "book to look" are on the same side with a small space between them. That way I can fold them in half and use a paper clip to keep them together. I will put one in each catalog at a show and ask them to turn them in when I total their order. If they want to see their free product then they book a show. I think if is such a fun way to handle bookings and I hope it will help fill my calendar!

jenniferlynne said:
I will have a basket of plastic Easter eggs. On the outside of the eggs I will write my available dates and on the inside I will have a piece of paper along with the gift they get for having it that day. I

I have a show in 2 hours, I'm using this idea for the first time today. Hope it works. I've heard nothing but good results from the whole book to look idea on here. It's only my 3rd cooking show and I really need the bookings. I'll let you know how it goes when I get home! :D

I am using the easter egg thing this afternoon for my show. I need bookings for April, so all 6 eggs are for them. Will see how it goes, and I will report back.

Great Ideas!Great ideas ladies! Leesa, I like the free product idea. If people know they have something with their name on it, I think they will really go for it! The Easter Egg idea is really cool too! I'll have to try those at some of my shows! Let us know how they worked for you!

~Kristen :)

I am going to do this, too! I actually just printed out my list of products to cut up to stick in the eggs...I am going with new products. I earned levels one and 2 of the new products in December, and I ordered the whole shebang on the sample order. So, I'm giving away my extras in Easter Eggs. I will also have an extra executive 8" saute pan...I'm thinking I will do best sales in May (for help whip cancer...) gets it...I have to think about that one, but I have a while.

Me too!I just got done "stuffing" my eggs too. Glad to see I'm not the only one up this late working. :)

I did the Easter Egg Book to Look at my show last Saturday and out of 8 guests I had in attendance I booked 3. It works GREAT!!

Great ideas everyone!!! I am going to try this at my March 31 show. I really need bookings for April!! I think I'll use the egg suggestion since its close to Easter. Just a suggestion. With 40% off for Kit enhancement month coming up, it might be a great idea to buy a few extra items for bookings. And if your guest picks an :) egg with something they already have, offer something you have in stock of equal or lesser value!!

It workedI got 3 bookings at my show yesterday afternoon using the Easter eggs. Two cooking shows and 1 catalog show. Yipee! The catalog show probably would have booked without them, and is a really funny story. She wanted the Stainless bowls for 60% off really bad. She's a manager of a different branch of the bank I work at and I used to manage that branch. It's in a big office building and would be super easy to get enough orders to quailify for a show. I'm going down there next week to cover her office for her and told her that if she didn't have a catalog show to get the bowls that I was going to do it myself when I went down there next week! She gave me a huge "Oh no you're not!" and said she would do it herself. :p

I loved the Easter egg idea and decided to try it but I had no takers. One lady said she would like to do a catalog show and to call her in a few weeks. I am wondering how you guys present the whole "book to look" idea to get everyone really excited and wanting to pick an egg?

At the beginning of the show I pass the basket of eggs and tell everyone to pick an egg BUT DON'T OPEN IT. I don't tell them what they are for at this point. I tell them that they will have the opportunity to open it later on but to just hold on to it for the moment. I go on with the show and towards the end as I am closing I ask (purposely) if anyone has any questions. Someone ALWAYS says "What about the eggs?!?!" And then I explain what it is. They have held these eggs throughout and the curiosity kills them!! When they check out and bring me their egg if they book a show they will obviously get to open the egg and get what is on the coupon inside at their show but those who do not book I will open the egg and just say "Let's see what extra you would have gotten for free". Sometimes they like the extra item in the egg so well that they will book! I made up about 18 eggs and put product coupons in the majority of them but 2 of them have a "free" show coupon and a few others have a coupon for $10 off stoneware, cookware, etc. I also specify on each coupon that the show must be held on the original date to qualify. This helps to keep them from rescheduling to a later date.

when you do the $10. off do you do that after they do there show? Do you understand what i am asking?I can't put words together when i type.

I add it on to that host's order. That way I am still giving a $10 retail item but taking the show hosts' discount so I am not paying $10 for it. You get commission on it doing it that way too. For example, if the host has an average show of say $470 then their host discount is 20% then a $10 item would cost you $8. You will get say 20% commission on this item ($8) which is $1.60. Subract that from $8 and you are actually paying $6.40 for a $10 item. Does that make sense?

I did it on Friday and it worked!Hi Guys,

I did the easter egg thing at my show on Friday night and out of 6 people, 3 booked a show! I told them though that the show had to be in April or May to pick an egg. That way I got my booking closer in.
I just actually scattered the eggs around my display, and eventually they asked me what they were for, and I told them that if anyone books a show for April or May they can win one of the prizes in one of the eggs.
Im pretty sure they were curious just looking at the eggs sitting around during my Demo, but I think I am going to try that idea about giving everyone an egg to hold during the show! I bet that drives some people NUTS with curiosity!! LOL

I did it at my show last night. Only 5 people came, but 2 booked a show! I had dates written on the outside of the eggs, and they didn't like that at all, so I will take them off. One of the girls wanted to do it, but couldn't do any of the dates I had on my eggs, so I just let her choose a day and then still pick an egg.

Easter BasketI put my eggs in an Easter basket and set it with some of the new products that I wasn't using in my demonstration and just made a display out of. I told them at the beginning of the show what it was in them and how to get one. At the end of the show when I was totalling orders I just asked them if they'd like to pick an egg and book a show. I got 3 bookings off of the 8 guests that were there. I was pretty flexible. The first person that booked picked her egg and in it was something she had just ordered. I just told her to pick another one. The next one she picked she already had, so I told her she got one more try. She was happy with the next one, thank goodness! :D

Yeah, I attempted to set my basket out in the beginning to spark interest too, BUT that was a dumb idea seeing as I was doing a Mommy and Me show. I had to keep grabbing eggs from kids so I had to finally just put them up and get them out again at the end. Of course the kids attacked again, but I was prepared that time. :rolleyes:

sOhSherri said:
At the beginning of the show I pass the basket of eggs and tell everyone to pick an egg BUT DON'T OPEN IT. I don't tell them what they are for at this point. I tell them that they will have the opportunity to open it later on but to just hold on to it for the moment. I go on with the show and towards the end as I am closing I ask (purposely) if anyone has any questions. Someone ALWAYS says "What about the eggs?!?!" And then I explain what it is. They have held these eggs throughout and the curiosity kills them!! When they check out and bring me their egg if they book a show they will obviously get to open the egg and get what is on the coupon inside at their show but those who do not book I will open the egg and just say "Let's see what extra you would have gotten for free". Sometimes they like the extra item in the egg so well that they will book! I made up about 18 eggs and put product coupons in the majority of them but 2 of them have a "free" show coupon and a few others have a coupon for $10 off stoneware, cookware, etc. I also specify on each coupon that the show must be held on the original date to qualify. This helps to keep them from rescheduling to a later date.

what is a "free" show?

Everyone does their different version of a "free show", my version is I buy all of the ingredients from a low cost recipe (taco ring) and bring it to the show with me with all of the prep work done. Some people even throw in plates, cups, and drinks.

I kind of see the pros and cons to putting the date on the eggs, but what if you want to book up one month before proceeding to another. I always seem to have someone who wants to book a show, but it is always 2-3 months after the month I want to book up first.

Yeah, that was my point of putting the dates on the eggs. I told them the sooner the show, the bigger the prize, but that still didn't matter. One girl just could not do it at all until May. I am going to take the dates off and try that at my next show. Then after Easter I will do the sucker idea that I mentioned in another thread.

Crack to ActLast night I had a show and I use the book to look idea, but with Easter Eggs and asked each guest to take an egg. But to crack the egg they must act and book a show and they will receive their FREE GIFT when their show is submitted. I had 6 eggs and receive 4 bookings!! A great Night - Love all the ideas!!:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferlynne
I'm not big on booking too far in advance. Not only do my hosts forget, but sometimes I do too!!

I used to have this problem also, what I do is if I have show scheduled for May (which I do) I write there name in the notes part of my April calendar this way I remind myself they have an upcoming show, that I have done nothing with yet. I have also started filling the host information sheets out as soon as I get a date on my calendar even if it is in June or Sept. I just write the month on the top. Yet another reminder.

Do you have your PC Calendar?? If you get a booking that far out, pencil it write in on your calendar and then count back to do your reminders or whatever. I just heard a good thing to do, is also say they book in March for Sept. in April/May send them current specials and say I'm so looking forward to working with you on Sept. ?? so you can earn your free products. Then just keep sending them little notes, this keeps everyone reminded!!

My calendar is my PC Bible, and I have it with me everywhere I go. I know just by looking what weeks I need fill ins, I've I've got Guest Lists, send Hostess Binders, etc. So you can make it work for you, if you try. I'm a busy Mom of 3 kids with lots of different kid things scheduled, but I've decided if I'm going to make my business work, I've got to stay on top of it. I'm loving the little post card reminders and frankly I love to stamp, so I can "play" and have fun and make something nice for my hostesses.

HTH,

Lisa

What is "Pick an Egg, Win a Gift!!"?

"Pick an Egg, Win a Gift!!" is a promotional game that Pampered Chef offers to customers during specific sales events. It allows customers to choose an egg from a basket and win a gift or discount on their purchase.

How do I participate in "Pick an Egg, Win a Gift!!"?

To participate in "Pick an Egg, Win a Gift!!", simply make a purchase from Pampered Chef during a qualifying sales event. At checkout, you will be given the opportunity to pick an egg from the basket and reveal your prize.

What kind of gifts can I win in "Pick an Egg, Win a Gift!!"?

The gifts available in "Pick an Egg, Win a Gift!!" can vary, but they typically include Pampered Chef products, discounts on future purchases, or special offers. The exact prizes will be listed during the sales event.

Can I participate in "Pick an Egg, Win a Gift!!" multiple times?

Each customer is limited to one pick per qualifying purchase during a sales event. However, you can make multiple purchases and participate in "Pick an Egg, Win a Gift!!" multiple times during the event.

Do I have to be present to participate in "Pick an Egg, Win a Gift!!"?

No, you do not have to be present at a Pampered Chef party or event to participate in "Pick an Egg, Win a Gift!!". You can make a purchase online or through a consultant and still have the chance to pick an egg and win a prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dpcharlotte
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • RachelNguyen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies