• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Photos for My Fall Product Show?

In summary, for the Fall Product Show, it is recommended to take high-quality photos of your fall-themed dishes and products, including close-up shots, full table set-up photos, and lifestyle shots of people enjoying the food. You are allowed to edit your photos, but they should accurately represent the products and not be heavily filtered. You can submit up to 5 photos, and the deadline for submission is two weeks before the event. You can use your phone to take photos, but professional camera photos are preferred for the best quality.
sgeuea
I am putting together a fall new products show, but don't have the products. I am thinking about printing out 8x10 photos of some of the new products to display. Where can I get the photos?

Sharon

I wouldn't go to the bother or expense! Just do a walk through the catalog, talk about the benefits of the new products, give additional uses for them, such as olive oil bottles for the new Dripless Pourer/Stopper, buying the whole knife set and block as a 1/2 price item, the benefit of honing instead of sharpening knives for the knives with honing cases etc... ask guests to talk about any favorites as you walk through and you should have a success!

Thanks for the advice.

Sharon

You could pass around mini-cats as they high light all of the new products too, and are cheap for people to take away (and hopefully pass on!).

Ask your director if you can borrow them. If not, I would go with what the others have said.

1. What kind of photos should I take for the Fall Product Show?

For the Fall Product Show, it is recommended to take high-quality photos of your fall-themed dishes and products. Make sure to include close-up shots of the food, as well as photos of the entire table set-up. You can also include lifestyle shots of people enjoying the food and products to give a more inviting feel.

2. Can I use filters or edit my photos before submitting them?

Yes, you are welcome to edit your photos before submitting them for the Fall Product Show. However, please keep in mind that the photos should accurately represent the products and not be heavily edited or filtered.

3. How many photos can I submit for the Fall Product Show?

You can submit up to 5 photos for the Fall Product Show. This will give us a variety of images to choose from and showcase the different products and dishes you have to offer.

4. When is the deadline for submitting photos for the Fall Product Show?

The deadline for submitting photos for the Fall Product Show is two weeks before the event. This will give us enough time to review and select the photos to be used in the show.

5. Can I submit photos taken with my phone?

Yes, you can submit photos taken with your phone for the Fall Product Show. However, please make sure that the photos are of good quality and well-lit. We want to showcase your products in the best possible way, so if you have access to a professional camera, that would be preferred.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
karens.kitchen
  • TrishPCMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • whoismelissa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies