• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best, Most Cost-Effective Website to Print Photos from Your Vacation

In summary, Wal-Mart usually charges the least amount for printing pictures, but can be inconvenient because you have to wait in line. Mpix.com is also a good option, but they may not be able to do it as quickly.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just got back from vacation with my sister and her family. As a thank you I bought a photo album and wanted to print out pictures I took of her family. I have about 100 pictures to print out. What is the best most cost effective website to do this on?

Winkflash usually has a coupon floating around... they've gone as low as $0.06 per pic...

Lots of places do free prints when you sign up. I know that snapfish & shutterfly do. Google free photo prints & you'll probably get great results. I usually use Wal-Mart just b/c I can do 1 hour & pick them up at my local store.

I find that York photo has the best deal.

crystalscookingnow said:
Lots of places do free prints when you sign up. I know that snapfish & shutterfly do. Google free photo prints & you'll probably get great results. I usually use Wal-Mart just b/c I can do 1 hour & pick them up at my local store.

That's good to know because I would actually love to give it to her this Saturday but wasn't for sure if I could get that fast turn around without going some where local.

PampChefJoy said:
Winkflash usually has a coupon floating around... they've gone as low as $0.06 per pic...

I just checked this out. They are giving 50 free photos with 99 cent shipping. I could get the other 50 done for only $3 with shipping less than $3. Not too bad, might have to check into this one more for sure.

Okay Shutterfly says that I can pick them up at Target, do they still charge shipping? I cannot find the answer to that on their website?

I once did yahoo photos with pickup at my local Target but the picture quality was HORRIBLE... completely yellow. (I might be a bit pickier, though....)

PampChefJoy said:
I once did yahoo photos with pickup at my local Target but the picture quality was HORRIBLE... completely yellow. (I might be a bit pickier, though....)

I'm totally picky with my photos. I had a bad instance with Yahoo once so I won't go back to them. Right now I'm either looking at WinkFlash for only $6.78 or Walmart for either $9 or $15. For $15 I can pick them up at Walmart in an hour which isn't too bad and I was hoping to possibly have this done by Saturday.

Costco is the one I recommend to my clients for local pickup. Their lab techs actually do know something about calibrating the equipment. For mail order, I recommend Mpix.com to my clients. They are pretty fast but probably won't be able to turnaround to you by this weekend.

I wouldn't normally recommend WalMart; however, many people I know have been pleased with their results from there... you can't be price and convenience, but just know that you may risk a bit of quality control.

PampChefJoy said:
Costco is the one I recommend to my clients for local pickup. Their lab techs actually do know something about calibrating the equipment. For mail order, I recommend Mpix.com to my clients. They are pretty fast but probably won't be able to turnaround to you by this weekend.

I wouldn't normally recommend WalMart; however, many people I know have been pleased with their results from there... you can't be price and convenience, but just know that you may risk a bit of quality control.

Thanks maybe I'll just stick with winkflash. It seemed super cheap!

1. What are the top websites for printing photos from my vacation?

Some of the top websites for printing photos from your vacation include Shutterfly, Snapfish, Walgreens Photo, CVS Photo, and Nations Photo Lab.

2. How do I know which website is the most cost-effective for printing photos?

The best way to determine which website is the most cost-effective for printing photos from your vacation is to compare prices and deals offered by each website. You can also read reviews and ask for recommendations from friends or family.

3. Are there any discounts or coupons available for printing vacation photos?

Yes, many websites offer discounts and coupons for printing vacation photos. It's always a good idea to check for any current promotions or deals before placing your order.

4. Can I edit my photos before printing them on these websites?

Yes, most of these websites offer basic editing tools such as cropping, adjusting brightness and contrast, and applying filters. Some websites may also offer more advanced editing options for an additional cost.

5. How long does it typically take for the photos to be delivered?

The delivery time varies depending on the website and the shipping method you choose. It can range from a few days to a couple of weeks. Make sure to check the estimated delivery time before placing your order to ensure you receive your photos in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefann