1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Photo website

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I just got back from vacation with my sister and her family. As a thank you I bought a photo album and wanted to print out pictures I took of her family. I have about 100 pictures to print out. What is the best most cost effective website to do this on?

Nov 24, 2009
  2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Winkflash usually has a coupon floating around... they've gone as low as $0.06 per pic...

Nov 24, 2009
  3. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Lots of places do free prints when you sign up. I know that snapfish & shutterfly do. Google free photo prints & you'll probably get great results. I usually use Wal-Mart just b/c I can do 1 hour & pick them up at my local store.

4. I find that York photo has the best deal.

Nov 24, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

That's good to know because I would actually love to give it to her this Saturday but wasn't for sure if I could get that fast turn around without going some where local.

Nov 24, 2009
  6. wadesgirl

I just checked this out. They are giving 50 free photos with 99 cent shipping. I could get the other 50 done for only $3 with shipping less than $3. Not too bad, might have to check into this one more for sure.

Nov 24, 2009
  7. wadesgirl

Okay Shutterfly says that I can pick them up at Target, do they still charge shipping? I cannot find the answer to that on their website?

Nov 24, 2009
  8. PampChefJoy

I once did yahoo photos with pickup at my local Target but the picture quality was HORRIBLE... completely yellow. (I might be a bit pickier, though....)

Nov 24, 2009
  9. wadesgirl

I'm totally picky with my photos. I had a bad instance with Yahoo once so I won't go back to them. Right now I'm either looking at WinkFlash for only $6.78 or Walmart for either $9 or $15. For $15 I can pick them up at Walmart in an hour which isn't too bad and I was hoping to possibly have this done by Saturday.

Nov 24, 2009
  10. PampChefJoy

Costco is the one I recommend to my clients for local pickup. Their lab techs actually do know something about calibrating the equipment. For mail order, I recommend Mpix.com to my clients. They are pretty fast but probably won't be able to turnaround to you by this weekend.

I wouldn't normally recommend WalMart; however, many people I know have been pleased with their results from there... you can't be price and convenience, but just know that you may risk a bit of quality control.

Nov 24, 2009
  11. wadesgirl

Thanks maybe I'll just stick with winkflash. It seemed super cheap!

Nov 24, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted