• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Who has a photo of Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

In summary, the ingredients for Tuxedo Brownie Cups include brownie mix, water, vegetable oil, eggs, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and semisweet and white chocolate chips. To make them, you will need to preheat your oven, mix the brownie ingredients, beat the cream cheese mixture, layer the two in cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes. You can use any type of chocolate for this recipe and it makes 12 servings, but can be doubled. These can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
redmelissy
Does anyone have a photo of the "Tuxedo Brownie Cups"? I would like to use a photo of them on my invitations but I don't have time to make them to take my own. I have to get my invites in the mail by the morning.

Thanks for your help!

There's a picture of Truffle Brownie Cups on page 10 of this:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/ts_cb_guide.pdf

Not sure if they're exactly the same, never made either.

Here's a Google Images search:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=tuxedo+brownie+cups&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! That's exactly what I needed. I have been searching for it all day. Couldn't find it. You are awesome!

Here's one, but it's probably not what you wanted. It's my partner holding a platter of them. :love:

Attachments

• tuxedo brownie cups.jpg
    tuxedo brownie cups.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 574
Excellent picture Keith! As it turns out, I was looking for a pic of these also... thanks!

CookinKim said:
Excellent picture Keith! As it turns out, I was looking for a pic of these also... thanks!

Put that pic on your invites and I'm sure you'd get some people to come. ;)

What are the ingredients for Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

The ingredients for Tuxedo Brownie Cups include 1 package of brownie mix, 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 2 eggs, 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips.

How do I make Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

To make Tuxedo Brownie Cups, you will need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix until well combined. In another mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth. Gently fold in the semisweet chocolate chips. Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin and fill each one with the brownie mixture. Then, top each one with a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.

Can I use a different type of chocolate for Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for Tuxedo Brownie Cups. You can even mix and match different types of chocolate to create your own unique flavor combination. Just make sure to use the same amount of chocolate called for in the recipe.

How many servings does one batch of Tuxedo Brownie Cups make?

One batch of Tuxedo Brownie Cups makes 12 servings. This recipe can easily be doubled to make 24 servings if needed.

Can I make Tuxedo Brownie Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Tuxedo Brownie Cups ahead of time. They can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for up to 1 month. Just let them thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • atpchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
atpchef
  • kam