• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Started This Site? And When Will You Share Your Mug?

In summary, the rest of the group is working on their business and uploading photos, while Laurie and Jennifer uploaded photos and are waiting for others to upload theirs.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Okay, Laurie and I stuck our necks out and posted photos - so when are the rest of you going to show us your mugs?

:confused:

You know some of us are working on our business here and not worried about pictures! ;)

soonerchef said:
You know some of us are working on our business here and not worried about pictures! ;)
Some of us are working at playing. :p

Besides, it gives me something to do while I wait for my printer to spit out today's marketing stuff.

Cool!

Nice to put faces to the voice...er...words, isn't it?

yup, sure is!

I'll be adding my photo soon!

I spent more time taking picture of my daughter than myself! Although I do have some pictures of myself, but they aren't nice pictures like all of yours! They are fun pics.. Well, dangit, not that any of your pics aren't fun. Ahh, you know what I mean! :D

I've tried but it doesn't work! Help!!:D

Just go to the photo plog and click "Upload" and follow the directions.

It must be pretty easy if I can figure it out.

I did what you said to do! Did it work?

looks great jayne! :)

Jayne said:
I did what you said to do! Did it work?
Yup What he ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ said.

Yeah RIGHT! Okay, I went to pictures and uploaded then I went to my profile and uploaded. I can see it when I load it!! Why doesn't it show up under my name like you guys??

Last edited:
Indiana girls. :rolleyes: Go figure.

(Hoosier daddy?)

OBVIOUSLY A NEWBIE!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jayne said:
Yeah RIGHT! Okay, I went to pictures and uploaded then I went to my profile and uploaded. I can see it when I load it!! Why doesn't it show up under my name like you guys??
You mean, like an avatar? Your photo is too big for that and would have to be cut down.

For my sig line, I just did a C&P of the link to the photo plog.

Jayne said:
OBVIOUSLY A NEWBIE!!:rolleyes: I got your DADDY!:D
No you don't. My daddy was from Blackford County.

Do you want to see my picture or WHAT!!:confused:

Okay I give up, I'm getting tired! I work a full time job plus do PC :( and then have to put up with all of this!!

:)
Thanks for the info. I'll try again tomorrow with a fresh pair of eyes!! I learn something new :) everyday from this site. Who started this thing anyway? I just stumbled on it one day. My Director didn't even know about it!!:)

1. What is "Show Us Your Mugs!"?

"Show Us Your Mugs!" is a fun contest hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can submit photos of their favorite mug and have a chance to win prizes.

2. How do I enter the contest?

To enter the contest, simply take a photo of your favorite mug and post it on social media using the hashtag #ShowUsYourMugs. Make sure your post is set to public so we can see it!

3. Can I enter more than once?

Yes, you can enter as many times as you'd like! Each photo you post with the hashtag #ShowUsYourMugs will count as one entry into the contest.

4. What are the prizes for the contest?

We will be selecting 5 winners each week to receive a Pampered Chef mug and a $25 gift card. At the end of the contest, we will also be awarding a grand prize of a Pampered Chef mug set and a $100 gift card to one lucky winner.

5. When will the winners be announced?

The winners will be announced every Friday on our social media pages. Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see if you've won!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies