• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Photo Album

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Okay, Laurie and I stuck our necks out and posted photos - so when are the rest of you going to show us your mugs?

:confused:

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
soonerchef said:
You know some of us are working on our business here and not worried about pictures! ;)
Some of us are working at playing. :p

Besides, it gives me something to do while I wait for my printer to spit out today's marketing stuff.

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I spent more time taking picture of my daughter than myself! Although I do have some pictures of myself, but they aren't nice pictures like all of yours! They are fun pics.. Well, dangit, not that any of your pics aren't fun. Ahh, you know what I mean! :D

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Just go to the photo plog and click "Upload" and follow the directions.

It must be pretty easy if I can figure it out.

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
Yeah RIGHT! Okay, I went to pictures and uploaded then I went to my profile and uploaded. I can see it when I load it!! Why doesn't it show up under my name like you guys??

Last edited:

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Jayne said:
Yeah RIGHT! Okay, I went to pictures and uploaded then I went to my profile and uploaded. I can see it when I load it!! Why doesn't it show up under my name like you guys??
You mean, like an avatar? Your photo is too big for that and would have to be cut down.

For my sig line, I just did a C&P of the link to the photo plog.

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
Okay I give up, I'm getting tired! I work a full time job plus do PC :( and then have to put up with all of this!!

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
:)
Thanks for the info. I'll try again tomorrow with a fresh pair of eyes!! I learn something new :) everyday from this site. Who started this thing anyway? I just stumbled on it one day. My Director didn't even know about it!!:)