• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation Etiquette: How to Effectively Use Phonevite for Your Next Party"

In summary, the speaker is discussing a plan for a Pampered Chef party hosted by someone who has provided 40 phone numbers but no addresses for invitations. The speaker suggests doing a phone invite and giving a reminder call the day before the party. Another person mentions using PhoneVite, but the speaker has not had a positive experience with it. The group discusses the best way to make the calls and suggests using a script to avoid babbling. The host may have wanted to use PhoneVite to send the calls, and the speaker suggests reminding the recipients of the date and time at the end of the call.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a host for next month who sent me 40 phone numbers. I keep encouraging her to give me addresses to send invites to. She keeps insisting that she's inviting most over facebook and email and doesn't want to mail any out. So I thought about doing a phone invite now telling them to put the show on their calendar and that they will receive another reminder call the day before the party. Good idea? Bad idea? Anyone have a script to use?

I personally have not been too happy with PhoneVite, but it could just be user error. I have found that at least with my personal voicemail, the system does not recognize the beep, and does not start the recording over when my voicemail starts recording. That means I don't get the full message. And if I don't get the full message, I don't know how many of my contacts don't either. I could counteract this by picking a time when I could expect more people to be available to pick up the phone, but even then there's no guarantee that they will.

If it's only 40 numbers, I'd make the calls myself. Do it at lunch, leave a quick message on voicemail.

Noora I think that is what she want so do. Make the calls herself. She needs a script so she isn't babbling. Or did I read that wrong?

I don't have any helpful advise as for a script but I think that it is a good idea since she isn't giving you addresses.

chefheidi2003 said:
Noora I think that is what she want so do. Make the calls herself. She needs a script so she isn't babbling. Or did I read that wrong?

Since she put Phonevite in the title, I figured she wanted to use the service.

As for a script...

Hi, This is ___________, and I'm calling on behalf of Suzy Hostess. I only have a second, but I wanted to let you know about the Pampered Chef Party/Show we'll be doing for Suzy so you can mark your calendar. We'll be learning how to make a delicious meal that the whole family will enjoy in less than 30 minutes without turning on your oven or stove (or whatever suits the show you're doing). The show will be on _________, at _____________. Look for an email/FB invitation soon. If you have any questions, you can call Suzy at XXX.XXX.XXXX. Have a great day!

Yes I was planning on using phonevite to send out the calls. I guess I haven't noticed an issue with it but maybe at the end of the call I'll remind them of the date and time.

Sorry I misunderstood. I have never used it.

1. How can I personalize my Phonevite invitations for my Pampered Chef party?

When creating your Phonevite invitation, you can easily add personal touches such as your party theme, menu items, and any special offers or discounts. You can also upload a custom image or logo to make the invitation more visually appealing and reflective of your party's theme.

2. Can I schedule reminders for guests through Phonevite?

Yes, Phonevite allows you to schedule reminder calls or texts to your guests leading up to the party. This is a great way to ensure that your guests don't forget about the event and can also help increase attendance.

3. Is there a limit to the number of guests I can invite through Phonevite?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite through Phonevite. You can send invitations to as many people as you'd like, making it a convenient option for larger parties or events.

4. Can I track RSVPs through Phonevite?

Yes, Phonevite offers a tracking feature that allows you to see who has responded to your invitation and who has not. This can help with planning and preparation for your party.

5. Can I use Phonevite for all types of Pampered Chef parties?

Absolutely! Phonevite is a versatile invitation tool that can be used for any type of Pampered Chef party, whether it's a cooking show, catalog party, or fundraiser. It is a great way to reach out to your guests and make the invitation process more efficient and organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
milkangel