• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phonevite Coupon Code- Easter 2012

In summary, Phonevite has a 30% bonus on top of any purchase of their premium service. This coupon code, "EASTER2012" is good through Monday the 9th of April, 2012.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just got an email for Phonevite (one of our Pampered Perks). If you don't already have an account with them, but were thinking about it- now is a good time! The coupon code is good through Monday the 9th of April, 2012.

It adds an additional 30% in calls to your account when you purchase. I just purchased an additional $9.80 level (I don't use it a LOT yet) and got an extra 58 calls out of it....giving me 254 calls for the price of 196.

They have different price levels to choose from, but use code EASTER2012. When you click on "Buy Now", there is a "Got a coupon?" link- use that.

Dear Valued Customer,

We hope you, your work endeavors and family are doing well. Already a quarter of the year is gone and Easter is upon us. We would like to celebrate this holiday weekend by providing a Easter Special Coupon ("EASTER2012") to you, our important client.

You can use this "EASTER2012" Special Promotional Coupon to obtain a 30% bonus on top of any purchased amount of the Phonevite Premium Service. The promotion will last until the midnight (PDT) of April 9th, 2012 (Monday evening) and is for one time usage only.

EASTER2012 BONUS SPECIAL PROMOTION

To take advantage of this Bonus Special, simply sign up or log in to your account at Phonevite - Share Your Voice - Community-Based Voice Broadcasting - Phone Tree Service and proceed to make a purchase of any Premium Service package. When you make your selection, a purchase confirmation screen will appear with a "got coupon?" link, where you can enter this coupon code: "EASTER2012". This Coupon Bonus will be on top of any volume purchase bonus you receive. For example, if you purchase $100 with the EASTER2012 coupon, you will receive a $30 bonus on top of the 150 additional bonus calls.

If your account is running low on funds, this is a good opportunity to save on your purchase and store some funds for future use, as the balance on your account never expires.

Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you and to serve you. We wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Easter weekend!

How do you use Phonevite? Invites, reminders, announcements?
I'm thinking of doing it but am still undecided. I'm leaning towards using it once a month to let customers know if I'm doing my own catalog show. Do you think that would be a good way to use it?

katem51 said:
How do you use Phonevite? Invites, reminders, announcements?
I'm thinking of doing it but am still undecided. I'm leaning towards using it once a month to let customers know if I'm doing my own catalog show. Do you think that would be a good way to use it?

I use it currently for the reminder calls before a party, if the host gives me numbers.
I liked the idea given in the april CN.....and yes, I think you could use it for a catalog show or special sale that is going on, but I would be careful not to overdue it for those types of calls (once every three months maybe? i think that was suggested in the CN article).
Doing it once a month could be a huge turn off, in my opinion

how does this compare to Post Calls? I have been doing that for over 3 years and it was recommend by a director.

byrd1956 said:
how does this compare to Post Calls? I have been doing that for over 3 years and it was recommend by a director.

I dont know. Phonevite is a pampered perk partner. All I know is that $9.80 gets me 196 calls, making it $0.05 per call. The higher price points are better deals....so the $50 (1050 calls)and $100 levels (2150 calls). Come in about $0.045 per call I think.

That doesn't count the 30% deal though, but that is the first time in a few years I have seen this deal.

Thanks Esavvy. I agree it would turn a lot of people off if it was used monthly; every 3 months is probably about right.

What is the Phonevite Coupon Code for Easter 2012?

The Phonevite Coupon Code for Easter 2012 is a special discount code that can be used to receive a discount on your Phonevite subscription or purchase during the Easter holiday season.

How do I redeem the Phonevite Coupon Code for Easter 2012?

To redeem the Phonevite Coupon Code for Easter 2012, simply enter the code at checkout when making a purchase or upgrading your subscription. The discount will be applied automatically.

Is the Phonevite Coupon Code for Easter 2012 valid for all Phonevite plans?

Yes, the Phonevite Coupon Code for Easter 2012 is valid for all Phonevite plans, including Basic, Pro, and Premium. However, the amount of discount may vary depending on the plan you choose.

Can I use the Phonevite Coupon Code for Easter 2012 more than once?

No, the Phonevite Coupon Code for Easter 2012 can only be used once per customer. Multiple attempts to use the code may result in an error or the code may become invalid.

When does the Phonevite Coupon Code for Easter 2012 expire?

The Phonevite Coupon Code for Easter 2012 may have an expiration date, which will be mentioned in the promotional materials. If no expiration date is stated, the code will be valid until further notice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • PamperchefJames
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperchefJames