• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales with Phone Work: My Success Story - Join Me and Earn Bonuses!

In summary, Donna started Oct with 2 kitchen shows and a catalog show and is $2300 away from her Show-to-go bonus and a plus bonus. Yesterday she had 8 shows going and is $2400 away from her goal. She offered specials to her catalog show hosts if they got their show over $350 and is confident that they will have great shows. Donna is also offering to upgrade catalog shows to kitchen shows if their sales are over $300.
DZmom
I started Oct, my 3rd SS month, with 2 kitchen shows and a catalog show. :eek: I am $2300 away from the Show-to-go and would really like to earn my bonus and a plus bonus, so I need $2400 in sales this month. Yesterday, I got on the phone and today I have 8 shows going!!! :D 3 Kitchen shows and 5 catalog shows. I have offered specials to all my catalog show hosts if they get their shows over $350 and I know that the 3 people that I have Kitchen Shows scheduled will have great shows. :D One I know is wanting an $800 and the other 2 are wanting big items too. Cookware for one and the entire stoneware set for the other! So, YEAH FOR ME!! :D

Sorry, just had to brag a little!!

Wow, that is really fantastic!! Congratulations! Do you mind sharing what your incentive is for your catalog hosts? And what do you think made the difference in adding so many catalog/kitchen shows in one day?

When you offer specials like something free for the host like say a small batter bowl or a $10.00 item do you just add it on to the hosts order and you pay for it out of your account if they reach your goal?

Donna,
That's awesome!! It does show that the phone really does work! Good for you. That's so great that you set a goal and are working your hardest to attain it. You should be proud of yourself!! :)

Upgrading the Show!My director suggested that I offer FREE Kitchen Shows, but I wasn't able since I really can't afford it. She said that she'll sometimes offer to "upgrade" a catalog show to a kitchen show with sales over a certain level. So, that is what I did. I averaged out that I needed my sales to be $300 for each show and I added $50 to that for a cushion and now am offering to upgrade those shows that hit the $350 mark. For my Kitchen Show hosts I am offering an additional 10% off their total order after tax & shipping for shows over $400.

That is awesome!Good for you! That is so reassurring to know, that if you actually take the time to phone someone, you get results!

I too offer 10% off orders, but it usually is on the invitations, encouraging guests to bring a friend to the show they've been invited to. It's been working, and I've slowly seen it increase each time that I've offered it.

I'll "toot my horn" too, if no-one minds...I just did the above mentioned for a show that I have tomorrow and we have a confirmed 30 guests attending. :eek: Everyone please say a prayer for me tomorrow about 11a.m.! I know that several people are not only bring 1 friend, but a couple! (I hope this doesn't break my wallet!)

My host has actually done everything that I've asked of her & she wants to close the show tomorrow, right after it's over! (She already has 7 outside orders that I know of).Isn't it great, when the host actually follows directions to success?!?!?! :D

1. How can I maximize my sales with phone work?

One of the best ways to maximize sales with phone work is to have a clear understanding of your target audience and their needs. This will help you tailor your pitch and product recommendations to their specific interests and pain points. Additionally, building rapport and establishing a personal connection with your customers can greatly increase your chances of making a sale.

2. What has been your personal experience with using phone work to increase sales?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can attest to the success of using phone work to boost sales. By reaching out to potential customers and providing personalized recommendations and offers, I have seen a significant increase in sales and repeat customers. It has also helped me build strong relationships with my customers and create a loyal customer base.

3. Are there any tips for making effective phone calls to potential customers?

Firstly, it's important to have a positive and confident attitude when making phone calls. Smile while you speak and use a friendly tone to engage your customers. It's also helpful to have a script prepared beforehand to guide the conversation and ensure you cover all important points. Lastly, be sure to listen to your customers and address any concerns or questions they may have.

4. Can phone work also help with customer retention?

Absolutely! Maintaining regular communication with your customers through phone calls can help strengthen your relationship with them and make them feel valued. You can use this opportunity to offer special deals and discounts, provide personalized recommendations, and gather feedback to improve your services. This will ultimately lead to increased customer retention and loyalty.

5. How can I earn bonuses through phone work?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of bonuses and incentives for consultants who excel in phone work. These can include cash bonuses, product discounts, or even free products. By consistently making successful sales calls and building a strong customer base, you can qualify for these bonuses and earn extra rewards for your hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kcmckay