1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Phone work WORKS!!!

1. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I started Oct, my 3rd SS month, with 2 kitchen shows and a catalog show. :eek: I am $2300 away from the Show-to-go and would really like to earn my bonus and a plus bonus, so I need $2400 in sales this month. Yesterday, I got on the phone and today I have 8 shows going!!! :D 3 Kitchen shows and 5 catalog shows. I have offered specials to all my catalog show hosts if they get their shows over $350 and I know that the 3 people that I have Kitchen Shows scheduled will have great shows. :D One I know is wanting an $800 and the other 2 are wanting big items too. Cookware for one and the entire stoneware set for the other! So, YEAH FOR ME!! :D

Sorry, just had to brag a little!!

Oct 7, 2005
  2. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Wow, that is really fantastic!! Congratulations! Do you mind sharing what your incentive is for your catalog hosts? And what do you think made the difference in adding so many catalog/kitchen shows in one day?

Oct 7, 2005
  3. Chef Michelle D

Chef Michelle D Member

When you offer specials like something free for the host like say a small batter bowl or a $10.00 item do you just add it on to the hosts order and you pay for it out of your account if they reach your goal?

4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Donna,
    That's awesome!! It does show that the phone really does work! Good for you. That's so great that you set a goal and are working your hardest to attain it. You should be proud of yourself!! :)

5. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Upgrading the Show!

My director suggested that I offer FREE Kitchen Shows, but I wasn't able since I really can't afford it. She said that she'll sometimes offer to "upgrade" a catalog show to a kitchen show with sales over a certain level. So, that is what I did. I averaged out that I needed my sales to be $300 for each show and I added $50 to that for a cushion and now am offering to upgrade those shows that hit the $350 mark. For my Kitchen Show hosts I am offering an additional 10% off their total order after tax & shipping for shows over $400.

Oct 7, 2005
  6. chefjulie_sc

chefjulie_sc Member

That is awesome!

Good for you! That is so reassurring to know, that if you actually take the time to phone someone, you get results!

I too offer 10% off orders, but it usually is on the invitations, encouraging guests to bring a friend to the show they've been invited to. It's been working, and I've slowly seen it increase each time that I've offered it.

I'll "toot my horn" too, if no-one minds...I just did the above mentioned for a show that I have tomorrow and we have a confirmed 30 guests attending. :eek: Everyone please say a prayer for me tomorrow about 11a.m.! I know that several people are not only bring 1 friend, but a couple! (I hope this doesn't break my wallet!)

My host has actually done everything that I've asked of her & she wants to close the show tomorrow, right after it's over! (She already has 7 outside orders that I know of).Isn't it great, when the host actually follows directions to success?!?!?! :D

Oct 7, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted