• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Scripts

In summary, the conversation revolved around a request for a "phone script" for booking or recruiting in the Pampered Chef business. The person asking for help mentioned feeling more comfortable with a paper in front of them, and shared their current success and goals for their business. Suggestions were given for using the Consultant Corner website for a customer care script and for learning from a successful upline Director. The key to getting bookings was emphasized as teaching recipes and using enticing language to invite potential hosts to a show.
PamperedEsther
Does anyone have a "phone script" for calling people for bookings (or recruiting). (I just need some help with the wording sometimes & feel a bit better with a paper in front of me.) I do fine at shows but strictly phone work is the hard part for me.
I've been doing PC for about 1 1 /2 yrs, enjoying it, earning decent $ and learning lots. I am now ready to work my business more f/t until it is at the level I want - it is hard going from 3-4 shows a month to the 10-12 that I want without pulling from next months shows... I am asking everyone, I just want to sound a little more polished. I have gone over my list of 100 & am working from the beginning again. Does anyone have any tips for me?
Thanks!

Esther Dietrich[email protected] www.pamperedchef.biz/esther

Congratulations on taking your business to the next level. I too am trying to transition from 8 shows a month to 12-15 shows a month. (Currently teaching and would like to stay home next year)

If you go to Consultant Corner ~ Downloads ~ Customer Care Script...they have the words right there for you to use.

My upline Director is Patsy McGovern. She does wonderful training. Here are some notes I took during one of her training calls.

Right now PC has been around for so many years that the key ingredient to getting bookings is talk about the RECIPES we are going to teach them.
*Teach them
*Only do one recipe in front of them….can do one before they come,
while they arrive, etc.
*WORDS TO SAY:
*At the show – show pictures – look at this picture of this fabulous ___
How would you like to have a few friends over and I could teach you
how to make ______. It’s fabulous and you and your friends will love it!
*Phone – (BIG MAC or Customer Care or Outside Order) – I’d love to be here to help you whenever. That’s the difference between me and a store. Before I let you go, I just want you to know that in the month of February I’m doing dazzling desserts. If you want to have a few of your
friends over, I can teach you and your friends over how to make _____.
(answering machine – If you decide you’d like to have a ____, please
give me a call.)
(in person – If this is something you are interested in, let me know and
you can get some free products.)
KEY is TEACHING the RECIPES and NAMING the recipes!!

dietrichHi there! I completely understand the struggle of making phone calls for bookings or recruiting. It can be nerve-wracking and intimidating, but with the right script and approach, it can be much easier. Here's a sample phone script that you can use:"Hi, (name)! This is (your name) from Pampered Chef. I hope you're doing well. I wanted to reach out to you because I am currently working on expanding my business and I thought of you. I know you love cooking and hosting parties, so I thought you might be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party at your home. Our products are perfect for (insert specific benefit that the person might be interested in, such as quick and easy meal prep, healthy cooking, etc.). Would you be open to hosting a party and earning some free products? I promise it will be a fun and stress-free experience for you and your guests. What do you say?"Remember to personalize the script and make it sound natural. Also, don't be afraid to follow up if the person is not available or hesitant at first. Persistence pays off! Good luck!

What are phone scripts?

Phone scripts are pre-written and rehearsed dialogues used during phone calls to guide the conversation and ensure important information is communicated effectively. They are commonly used in sales and customer service scenarios.

Why is it important to use phone scripts?

Phone scripts help to maintain consistency and professionalism in phone conversations. They also help to ensure that all necessary information is communicated and can save time by providing a structured and efficient way of handling calls.

Are phone scripts customizable?

Yes, phone scripts can be customized to fit different industries, products, and services. It is important to tailor the script to your specific needs and to practice it to make it sound natural and genuine.

How do I create a phone script?

To create a phone script, start by identifying the purpose of the call and the key information that needs to be communicated. Then, write out a rough draft of the dialogue, keeping it concise and clear. Practice the script and make any necessary adjustments for flow and effectiveness.

Can phone scripts be used for any type of phone call?

While phone scripts are commonly used in sales and customer service, they can be used for any type of phone call that requires a structured conversation. This can include job interviews, client meetings, and even personal calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • jgdpamperedchefbiz