• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Power of Phone Courage: Leadership Insights and Training Tips

In summary, "Unlocking the Power of Phone Courage" is a training program designed to help leaders and professionals develop the necessary skills and confidence to effectively communicate over the phone. It is beneficial for anyone looking to improve their phone communication skills, particularly for those in leadership roles or those who regularly use phone communication in their work. The training covers topics such as building confidence, effective listening and questioning techniques, managing difficult conversations, and using phone communication for leadership and team building. It can be conducted in various formats and can be customized to fit the specific needs of an organization or team. By participating in this training, individuals can improve their phone communication skills, leading to better relationships, increased productivity, and overall success in both personal and professional endeavors.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Does anyone have notes from Leadership on Phone Courage? I want to do a training segment on it and would love to hear what the top dogs were saying. Or if you have any input on this topic, I would love to hear it as well. Thank you!:D

Thanks for your help!

You can download the MP3 file from the Online Training course and listen to it yourself. (I did that in February or March). I think I took notes, but it is now 12:25 am, and I am going to bed. I am WAY too tired to look for them.

Really? I had no idea it was there! Thanks, I"ll go look for it now.

What is the purpose of "Unlocking the Power of Phone Courage"?

The purpose of "Unlocking the Power of Phone Courage" is to help leaders and professionals develop the necessary skills and confidence to effectively communicate over the phone, which is an essential aspect of business and personal success.

Who can benefit from this training?

This training is beneficial for anyone who wants to improve their phone communication skills, regardless of their profession or industry. It is particularly useful for leaders and professionals who regularly use phone communication in their work.

What topics are covered in this training?

This training covers a variety of topics including building confidence in phone communication, effective listening and questioning techniques, managing difficult conversations, and using phone communication for leadership and team building.

How is this training conducted?

This training can be conducted in various formats, including live workshops, online webinars, and one-on-one coaching. It can also be customized to fit the specific needs and goals of a particular organization or team.

What are the benefits of "Unlocking the Power of Phone Courage"?

By participating in this training, individuals can improve their phone communication skills, which can lead to better relationships, increased productivity, and overall success in both personal and professional endeavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
DebbieJ